Page 3 of 5 12345
    Guru
    03-10-2009, 06:00 PM #21

Dread

Geez buddy, Ray, Tony and I feel slighted.....dissed....you didn't even say hi to us......lol! Oh well...........................................tha t's o.k..........we understand.......................no big thing..............

it's all right................really................it's cool...............

So how the hell are you? Nice to see you around!

Bill

Guru
    03-10-2009, 06:14 PM #22

Bear rally!

The market went up 5% today and we probably could go up to 7300 in the days ahead if the rally holds......HOWEVER.....this is a BEAR rally, not a bull rally, which means what?

*** Rule #14 - You SELL on a Bear rally....do not invest for 3-5 years down the road *** (Do this at your own discretion though....I am not responsible for your actions or the market's mind).

I was gone most of the day and of course DRYS and EGLE did really well. OCNF did well. SBLK just sat there like a rock (their financial report is coming out, so the stock is scared stiff).

ESLR made a .21 gain which is a good thing. It will be one to watch over the course of this week, especially tomorrow.

Bernanke put out some intelligent words today and that helped spur this rally.

I finally got my asking price for CY today at 5.70 and now have the money sitting on the sidelines. I will sit and wait....with great patience until the crash of this rally and then buy lots of cheap stock.

In the meantime, if my other stocks make a big enough gain, I will cash them out and set that money to the side also.

Patience is my trading goal right now and waiting for the plug to get pulled....it is going to happen, so the sooner the better (of course after I sell some of my stocks).

Citibank owners must have loved today....a gain of what? .40 I just heard something a while ago and didn't quite catch it, but don't have the energy to look it up right now.

BAC up 1.04. I am so NOT into financials right now.....some day I may regret it, but I still have a couple that are just starting to gain a little bit.

So the point?? The point is don't be disillusioned that this is the big bull coming back and ready to plow through 10000, because it just isn't so.

Tomorrow should be interesting. We shall see.

That is all I can think about right at the moment.

Bill

03-10-2009, 08:13 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Geez buddy, Ray, Tony and I feel slighted.....dissed....you didn't even say hi to us......lol! Oh well...........................................tha t's o.k..........we understand.......................no big thing..............

it's all right................really................it's cool...............

So how the hell are you? Nice to see you around!

Bill
    I am sorry guys!!

I will PM ya and join you on gmail once I lose my job lol!! Actually it would probably be for the best since the pay is crap, and I could make more day trading anyway!!

Just been brainstorming as usual, hope you guys are well!! Since it is getting warmer out I have taken the cover off the chevelle and started working on her.

I just saw the report on SIRI, so I am going to poke around and read everyones thoughts on this. I will try and check in when I am not throwing up over this market.

Addict
    03-10-2009, 08:38 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    I am sorry guys!!

I will PM ya and join you on gmail once I lose my job lol!! Actually it would probably be for the best since the pay is crap, and I could make more day trading anyway!!

Just been brainstorming as usual, hope you guys are well!! Since it is getting warmer out I have taken the cover off the chevelle and started working on her.

I just saw the report on SIRI, so I am going to poke around and read everyones thoughts on this. I will try and check in when I am not throwing up over this market.
    Whats up Dread? We are still here! It will be good to see you in the AM with Bill & Ray...Maybe you can teach us a few things!

03-10-2009, 09:12 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up Dread? We are still here! It will be good to see you in the AM with Bill & Ray...Maybe you can teach us a few things!
    I don't know if I can teach you guys any more than you already know.

You know how it goes, its an ongoing learning process!!

Depending on what Mel says during the CC on Thursday, I might exit SIRI and use that money to day trade with you guys. Everyone is bickering in the other thread, so I had to stop reading it lol.

Was watching UAUA go down as crude went up, wanted to play that trade last year but the airlines are really dangerous plays. Love the Beta on them because they really move.

But anyway, I will shut up now, and you guys have a good night!!

Oh, if NOG pulls back to 2.00, buy it, just watch the volume, you might have to hold for a week to get your +20% but the stock has always been good to me!!

Guru
    03-11-2009, 01:22 AM #26

The Market for Tomorrow (Wednesday)

The market is into a bear rally.....really hot today..however the 410 Billion Dollar pork bill passed tonight, so the reaction from the street could be unsavory.

Every time something good happens, the government opens its stupid mouth or does something directly against the economy.

Our current government doesn't want us to be capitalists, it wants us to depend upon them and their power.

I believe that it is time for investors to just invest like hell is coming tomorrow, because with a strong street, the government doesn't have any power.

If we kick back and be weenies, then the administration has the power.

Ignore the a-holes and invest! They will fall like a house of cards and we will make money.

Geez, I remember when I used to write about what was on the chart and make predictions for the next day. Now it is warfare with the administration. Yes, Bush had cotton between his ears, but he at least supported the market until the end, when he threw us under the bus and helped with socialization.

This sounds more political than technical, but what is........is....

Don't bend over....you may become the same as Bernie Madoff is going to become here really soon....a man with an unwanted friend and for life.

Have a great trading day, don't be surprised at anything. It is like a dart board. Predictions are welcome....post them...let's see who is thinking right.

I know I sound sarcastic and radical to some of you, but I am speaking from my heart. Take no prisoners....and for God's sake - don't torture them or make them feel uncomfortable.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-11-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Addict
    03-12-2009, 05:40 PM #27
    Aloha from the .... ocean ! (brugip!@#), sorry, I am a little bit dizzy and may throw up any moment...

.....I agree is a bear rally. I made $2,150.00 (paid for the cruise) selling puts last night and buying them back before this morning (I am far away from the USA so by the time the market opens tomorrow it will be midnight here).

Good luck !

03-12-2009, 05:51 PM #28
    hey... no more of this,
    take a vacation .

we did pretty well our selves today ....

Enjoy your vacation....

Guru
    03-12-2009, 11:53 PM #29

Pretty Groovy Day

Ray, Tony and myself had a pretty groovy day today. We worked over the Dry Bulk Shipping stocks again.

We have been working them for quite a while now and pretty much know their personalities and have extremely good timing with them. A miss here and there, but nothing bad.

DRYS, ONCF, EGLE and SBLK are great ones.

If you haven't looked at them, they are worth a serious look.

I think tomorrow is going to be a critical day in the market for confidence. If it drops tomorrow I will be cashing out and re-buying, but being really careful..I would hate to lose such great positions unnecessarily.

I have a couple of solar stocks that are moving up slowly, but nicely, but I will sell those unless they start performing faster.

All in all, some sectors of the market are really good.

LVLT might be worth a look again. It is at .60. They just scored some big contract. I will have to read the scoop on it.

If it makes a run again, it will be a sure kill, but I have to look into the particulars of the company again. If anybody has some sound info, please post it here.

We haven't been posting as much lately, because we spend a good 7-9 hours a day on stocks and don't have time for chit chat during the day. We team together and follow these stocks down to the gnats ass.

Oh ya, final thought....SIRI....in all of the heap and glory, remember stocks pull back about 25% after a good news or "hope" run. Don't get caught and ride it back down. When it is falling for certain, sell, then re-buy. Put stops in along the way. I know this is basic information, but a lot of guys didn't do it last time. Don't fall in love with a stock and have to average down. Sell it and then re-buy if you want.

Any questions, please ask and any comments, please do.

Have a great night and trading day tomorrow -

Bill

Mentor
    03-13-2009, 01:39 AM #30
    Bill

Sounds like you guys are cleaning up!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad for you guys. I am still trying to get Mel to give me my money back so that I can join in the fun! Currently, he's still holding it for ransom. I sure hope that Siri can cont that slow climb out of the sewer! It really smelled down there. Still down quite abit but he's giving it back slowly.

Have a great day tomorrow! Make some money for me wouldya!!!!!!!!

Jeff