Page 129 of 129 ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,283 of 1283
    03-16-2009, 12:02 AM #1281
    HELP... by stupidity or greed im not in play...any and all guesses on what early am and am will look like will be a big help...or you can just sit around and wait for a desperate buy in from me to make a little extra $$$ HELP

thanks!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-16-2009, 12:21 AM #1282

Message to Newman/Last poster

Newman: No late night joust with the posts my friend - I have to get up early to yell at some privates. Have fun studying or whatever you do while everyone else sleeps. I will see all tomorrow - hopefully during a mid-day rise in SP.

Response to last poster: couple ways I'd handle it if I was you - I'd try to get in a few shares now - and reserve a little for a few weeks from now - I have a feeling we'll get a dip after the Q1 release - but anything could happen. Relmor/Cos/Brandon/John - chime in where you can.

Either that - or you could go in full now - but I would monitor premarket to make a decision...

Use your judgement - we are seeing a good upward trend - but we are almost due for a drop in the overall market - so I don't think it's quite over.

Best of luck...

Guru
    03-16-2009, 01:45 AM #1283

Trading Software

If you need ass-kicking real time stock trading software, then give http://www.realtimestockquote.com a shot. Ray, Sworntwofun and myself use it as we day trade together. It runs around $30 a month, but kicks ass.... We hook up on Google talk and trade everyday together in real time.

Way better than free software or more expensive. It does the job. If you understand indicators, then http://www.firstrade.com does the same thing, but isn't as sophisticated. It is very adequate though if you know indicators. The trades there are $6.95. That is who I use. Their software is free.

Marketwatch on there also covers pre-market and aftermarket....a bargain.

Just some info for people that are asking....

Have a great trading day tomorrow,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-16-2009 at 02:00 AM.