Page 54 of 129 ... 444525354555664104 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-11-2009, 04:18 PM #531
    After Hours
    Time (ET) After Hours
    Price After Hours
    Share Volume
    16:12 $ .16 8,605
    16:12 $ .16 2,466
    16:12 $ .16 1,650
    16:12 $ .16 3,874

This is what I see so far on nasdaq.com for AH.

I'm hoping for the SP to move up tomorrow after the CC, but I might be a little optimistic... let's hope Mel has been sharpening his presentation skills and is ready to impress...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-11-2009, 04:28 PM #532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius_Long_Hauler View Post
    After Hours
    Time (ET) After Hours
    Price After Hours
    Share Volume
    16:12 $ .16 8,605
    16:12 $ .16 2,466
    16:12 $ .16 1,650
    16:12 $ .16 3,874

This is what I see so far on nasdaq.com for AH.

I'm hoping for the SP to move up tomorrow after the CC, but I might be a little optimistic... let's hope Mel has been sharpening his presentation skills and is ready to impress...

Yes - let's hope Mel has been working on his CC skills - that would be a nice improvement - given the nice uptrend we have going...

03-11-2009, 05:10 PM #533
    After Hours

SLH,

I just got back to the office my office and it looks like the SP held up pretty good today.... The news of this reporting is already out and about.... and the bashers have very little to go on... this is not going to be a typical CC where everyone is wondering whether the company is going to survive... that part is done. There here and there here to stay and Maffei in his interview said as much.... We were all wondering how the company would survive and now we know... They were partially bought out and now are partners with the Top Dog in Satellite TV..... This secures their survival and I look for the CC to be a quick run over the numbers and the discussion to move to the future and what's next to generate revenue in a way that makes them less dependant on Autos.... but still able to take full advantage of their already made investment into this sector... Don't worry about .13 .... it not going to happen..... JMHO..... Things have changed....

Mentor
    03-11-2009, 05:14 PM #534
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    SLH,

I just got back to the office my office and it looks like the SP held up pretty good today.... The news of this reporting is already out and about.... and the bashers have very little to go on... this is not going to be a typical CC where everyone is wondering whether the company is going to survive... that part is done. There here and there here to stay and Maffei in his interview said as much.... We were all wondering how the company would survive and now we know... They were partially bought out and now are partners with the Top Dog in Satellite TV..... This secures their survival and I look for the CC to be a quick run over the numbers and the discussion to move to the future and what's next to generate revenue in a way that makes them less dependant on Autos.... but still able to take full advantage of their already made investment into this sector... Don't worry about .13 .... it not going to happen..... JMHO..... Things have changed....
    I hope so. This is the first hands free CC Mel will have. He will have no incentive left to keep hush hush. He needs to dazzle with this CC, or we will see at least .14 again, maybe .13. By dazzling, I mean offer facts for the future, not nice sentiment. And if he says the economy sucks one more time, the stock goes down .01 cent right there!!

Enthusiast
    03-11-2009, 05:48 PM #535
    Afterhours is COMPLETELY flat at .16 across the board, broken only by the occasional .1599. I have absolutely no clue what's going to happen tomorrow...

Enthusiast
    03-11-2009, 05:55 PM #536
    Afterhours is COMPLETELY flat at .16 across the board, broken only by the occasional .1599. I have absolutely no clue what's going to happen tomorrow...
    True its flat,,, but there were 2 block of >1million bought at .16, a couple of blocks of 100K-200K, and several blocks in the tens of K. Overall, not bad activity. I'll be waiting, with the order screen filled out tomorrow. Local knowledge is a good thing, and several people here have said there is usually a dip after a CC. Either way, I intend to be back in tomorrow. Just have to wait an see where.

Enthusiast
    03-11-2009, 05:56 PM #537
    SLH, I'm sure you would let us in on it if you did!

Relmor, good call on the hands-free nature of Mel's cc tomorrow. He can go hands-free, wireless, and without a net; or Ginger, or Mary Anne, or ...LOL

PS - love this edit feature!
    Last edited by MLSiri; 03-11-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-11-2009, 06:13 PM #538
    I put in an order for 125,000 at limit of .16 at 3:56 and my order was rejected. What the hell is that about? Stock was at .158 right till the bell.

Mentor
    03-11-2009, 06:14 PM #539
    Quote Originally Posted by MLSiri View Post
    SLH, I'm sure you would let us in on it if you did!

Relmor, good call on the hands-free nature of Mel's cc tomorrow. He can go hands-free, wireless, and without a net; or Ginger, or Mary Anne, or ...LOL

PS - love this edit feature!
    Funny. Yes, Mel is now free to fire away, officially. I think he will get hammered by the reporters over a few things, and hed better have good answers.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-11-2009, 06:24 PM #540
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Funny. Yes, Mel is now free to fire away, officially. I think he will get hammered by the reporters over a few things, and hed better have good answers.
    I'll take it a step further - he could accomplish more in a single day with that CC tomorrow morning than damn near anything else lately -

I'f he throws a couple of good bones out tomorrow and projects that there is a confident/solid path to revenue - tomorrow could be a very nice day - and I may actually pull that bottle of scotch off the corner of the desk......

Just saying..... stranger things have happened - and we are due...