Page 128 of 129 ... 2878118126127128129
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1283
    03-15-2009, 03:20 PM #1271
    level 2 is free with scottrade if you have an account balance of $25k or more

Guru
    03-15-2009, 03:30 PM #1272
    with td if u avg 5 trades a month for 3 months then u get their apex service free which gives u level 11 and streaming news all the goodies.

Addict
    03-15-2009, 04:53 PM #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    E-Trade lets me add one extra digit on my trades with NPHC, but not with SIRI???
    I read up on this on Etrade's website and it is because they allow up to 4 decimals for OTC.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-15-2009, 05:44 PM #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I read up on this on Etrade's website and it is because they allow up to 4 decimals for OTC.
    Thanks "sxminvestor", you read more than I did on ETrade. I also want to add for some other posts I read that I transfer electronically money from my Checking acct at my Credit Union and I usually can trade with it in about 2-3 hours. My credit union charges me ten dollars for the electronic transfer but it is worth it for large amounts.

03-15-2009, 05:59 PM #1275

Thanks for info on my inquiry...

Quote Originally Posted by BuSeeAir View Post
    TDAmeritrade requires a $9.99 per month subscription for Level II quotes.
    Sirius SH since 2004

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-15-2009, 06:38 PM #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSeeAir View Post
    TDAmeritrade requires a $9.99 per month subscription for Level II quotes.
    Save your money - go here instead: http://www.level2stockquotes.com/

I use ameritrade for everything except those items I can get free elsewhere - no use spending unnecessary cash.

Can't remember which of the senior members pointed me to it - but it's been a great free addition to my resources....

03-15-2009, 08:18 PM #1277
    HEY EVERYONE...just wanted to say hi... i invested last month in siri and have been checking out this message boards ever since and you guys have me absolutely hooked on this stock.. i love it. i got in at .07 cents and am enjoying the long journey to $1 ....

03-15-2009, 08:29 PM #1278
    can we hit .25 this week? is it even a possibilty?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-15-2009, 09:30 PM #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by DOG STAR View Post
    can we hit .25 this week? is it even a possibilty?
    Possible - Yes
    Likely - Yet to be seen

Factors - manipulation at the end of the week kept things pretty much between .21 cents premarket and .19 mid-day then .198 EOD - if the volume is low and the big boys are raking cash in playing with cents over millions of shares - we will be in a quagmire ie. stagnant hell.

On a good note - Media attention has shifted - and analysts are starting to have a more positive outlook on SIRI. With the right news coupled with (yes I'm going to say it) actual marketing or press release from SIRI - I could see us go from .25 - .30

*deep breath* there is also the prospect now of an Iphone app - and that has a huge amount of potential - personally I think we'll see it a week after the 1Q numbers are out once things level out - but that's just a wild guess.

Whatever the outcome - I'm also concerned about the overall market - and here's why:

Even though SIRI has NEVER (not in recent memory at least) reacted in tune with the overall market - the more synchronized it gets with its actual fair/realistic market price - it WILL. In other words - this past weeks big rebound in the overall market might flip around - and now that SIRI is no longer in B/K hell - we will start to feel the effects of the overall market on the SIRI SP.

I think the smart play is to get what you are willing to risk before SIRI hits low to mid tweens then hold - the window is closing - but will have temporary troughs and entry points along the way (I don't think we're headed back to the .13 cent hell again - thank God.)

I think IF they were smart - and released the Q1 numbers - waited a week then did marketing campaign plus release of the iPhone App or at least a progress release - we could jump over .30 - but dilution is killing us for anything above that....

One last factor - anyone looking to play the markets now is looking for a white knight to play until everything gets better overall - in other words - there's always possibility that if SIRI is moving up and nothing else is - we could get some sanctuary buys....but we'd have to show sustained growth...

All the above is based on my own insane outlook - take it with a grain of salt...

03-15-2009, 10:09 PM #1280
    i have an iphone and im definately going to get the new sirius app when it comes out but i have my doubts that theres going to be alot of iphone users download it like it everyones hoping for. but it cant hurt..