Page 3 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 10:54 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by m4svt View Post
    we go down becuase that's what always happens. the next fear will be GM, F and Chrysler going down. The r/s split. howard's contract not being extended. Wimax coming. No iPhone app. dilluting the stock to 8b shares. adding HD radios to Sirius receivers. i mean i can go on and on.
    well i had two days to enjoy the moment, time to call Frazier, hope he's listening.....

Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 11:00 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    well i had two days to enjoy the moment, time to call Frazier, hope he's listening.....
    lol.

i really just want this stock to work out like i've been thinking it would since '04.

Mentor
    03-08-2009, 11:04 PM #23
    we go down becuase that's what always happens. the next fear will be GM, F and Chrysler going down. The r/s split. howard's contract not being extended. Wimax coming. No iPhone app. dilluting the stock to 8b shares. adding HD radios to Sirius receivers. i mean i can go on and on.
    This just in:all of Siriusxm's satelites were taken out by the tool bag that the lady astronaut lost last year in orbit. LOL Joke

Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 11:10 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    This just in:all of Siriusxm's satelites were taken out by the tool bag that the lady astronaut lost last year in orbit. LOL Joke
    i mean really, wtf else can go wrong?

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-08-2009, 11:10 PM #25

Ahahaha the way this stock goes I could see it happening!

Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 11:12 PM #26
    lol.

i really just want this stock to work out like i've been thinking it would since '04.
    i've owned this pig for alittle over a year, sold it all in 08 for the tax loss, bought it all back plus more last month, if i owned since 04 i'd be in the padded room looking for the next tasty roach, not intended to insult any long term holders out there

Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 11:15 PM #27
    be careful, brandon will pick it up and will read it on SA

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 12:50 AM #28
    I've been watchin Bloomberg and reading feeds all weekend. Usually, you can get a feel for the market open. I ain't getting anything!

The futures have been trading in a +25/-25 range and each time I have seen that, the market is sideways. It will wait and react at the drop of a news story ............One way or the other.

There has been some decent reporting over the weekend on SIRI. Nothing negative is what I mean by decent. There should be a gradual increase in interest as a result of the SP move up. This should bring in buyers at the current level and they will chase it a bit but not too much until we get some calls from some rater saying it's a market outperform or something nice.

Buyers are scared. Don't blame them. Volumes are low and that breeds volitility.

I can't say Monday will be good, but as the week goes by we should see a volume increase and more buyers coming in to speculate.

Nothing is as it was. Most of the trading money is on the sidelines. It will take a good three day rally to bring some of it back. I anticipate a rally soon. I positioned what I had left on friday. (Financials, Industrials)

Friday the 13th is usually a damn lucky day for me. Hope I did not call the bottom of this range cycle too soon. (but I always say that and often do)

03-09-2009, 02:37 AM #29
    I think once the call shows that we can still post some growth without the auto market we will get a nice bump but until then I don't see us getting above .20..

Do you guys think the churn stays the same or what?

Mentor
    03-09-2009, 04:01 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper Rick
    Didn't Brandon mention a movie.....? I jump out of planes for a living... I'd be more than happy to do some freelance stuntwork.......
    Alright Rick. In this scene, you will be playing the stock price after the merger as you freefall towards earth... And because we have to make it believable, we cannot allow you to wear a parachute...

Ready....

And ACTION!

Page 3 of 4 1234