Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    03-09-2009, 06:46 AM #31

Free fall

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Alright Rick. In this scene, you will be playing the stock price after the merger as you freefall towards earth... And because we have to make it believable, we cannot allow you to wear a parachute...

Ready....

And ACTION!
    And Malone freefalling right next to you saying, " I will sell you this parachute for 40 percent of your soul...."

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-09-2009, 07:49 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by edeyoung99 View Post
    And Malone freefalling right next to you saying, " I will sell you this parachute for 40 percent of your soul...."
    To make it really believable - first there'd be a news release saying I actually had TWO parachutes.....

Followed by negative news release - my chute rigger forgot to pack the chutes.....

For dramatic effect - when I pull the cord - a dozen bricks could float out of each one........

Mentor
    03-11-2009, 09:20 PM #33
    LOL, ok, so are you Darth Vader, a true paratrooper, or Wile E. Coyote now with your brick filled backpack?

LOL

Addict
    03-11-2009, 09:24 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    LOL, ok, so are you Darth Vader, a true paratrooper, or Wile E. Coyote now with your brick filled backpack?

LOL
    In point of fact I am actually army airborne - possibly at least a little converted to the dark side - and tomorrow I will likely be immitating Wile E. Coyote as I jump off a cliff hanging onto the SIRI SP all the way to whereever it goes...

I'd prefer to be doing the bit where the coyote straps a rocket to his back and flys into space (ie. following the SP) but I'm all out of rockets...

Addict
    03-11-2009, 09:30 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    In point of fact I am actually army airborne - possibly at least a little converted to the dark side - and tomorrow I will likely be immitating Wile E. Coyote as I jump off a cliff hanging onto the SIRI SP all the way to whereever it goes...

I'd prefer to be doing the bit where the coyote straps a rocket to his back and flys into space (ie. following the SP) but I'm all out of rockets...
    Here's my humble opinion on tomorrow -

I think if Mel mentions how bad the economy sucks - we drop a few cents.
    If he doesn't - we stay even - unless the CC goes well (not historically what happens with Mel)
    If there is an anouncement about a marketing plan, especially a good one - coupled with a solid financial path ahead - we go up a few cents then settle in at .17 or .18
    If the throw in an anouncement about an app for iphones/handheld devices - some other mechanism to pull in more subs in a smart way - we could hit another pop to .25+ with a drop of at least 5 cents around closing... the shorts will all attempt to manipulate/cover...

Then again - I'm just making wild guesses... I'm no broker... Anyone with real market experience feel free to provide your take....

Mentor
    03-11-2009, 10:04 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Here's my humble opinion on tomorrow -

I think if Mel mentions how bad the economy sucks - we drop a few cents.
    If he doesn't - we stay even - unless the CC goes well (not historically what happens with Mel)
    If there is an anouncement about a marketing plan, especially a good one - coupled with a solid financial path ahead - we go up a few cents then settle in at .17 or .18
    If the throw in an anouncement about an app for iphones/handheld devices - some other mechanism to pull in more subs in a smart way - we could hit another pop to .25+ with a drop of at least 5 cents around closing... the shorts will all attempt to manipulate/cover...

Then again - I'm just making wild guesses... I'm no broker... Anyone with real market experience feel free to provide your take....
    I like your take actually. Very well thought out, laying down variables. I like your economy sucks line, I used a similar one myself. I agree, Mel will control the price tomorrow by how much information hes willing to give. Not a quarter I would want passing with no good news. Wasnt enough there to sustain a steady price increase based on the Q4 alone, if anything it might give concern. But my hope has always been once the shake outs were done, the long term holders that were weak were gone, this stock would do well. So lets hope my consipracy theories play out the end game now. A stock price recovery the likes rarely seen. Its up to Mel. The technology is there. The product is there. They have the time. Now act and give me my money back!!!! Lets go Mel. Get your head out of your butt, and dazzle me!!!

Addict
    03-11-2009, 10:46 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I like your take actually. Very well thought out, laying down variables. I like your economy sucks line, I used a similar one myself. I agree, Mel will control the price tomorrow by how much information hes willing to give. Not a quarter I would want passing with no good news. Wasnt enough there to sustain a steady price increase based on the Q4 alone, if anything it might give concern. But my hope has always been once the shake outs were done, the long term holders that were weak were gone, this stock would do well. So lets hope my consipracy theories play out the end game now. A stock price recovery the likes rarely seen. Its up to Mel. The technology is there. The product is there. They have the time. Now act and give me my money back!!!! Lets go Mel. Get your head out of your butt, and dazzle me!!!
    I usually try to temper my predictions/asessments with what I think the shorts and manipulators will do if the SIRI SP moves up quickly -

What I think has REALLY been happening - in these past couple months... for example when we spiked to .26.... is the big boys catch us before we go too high and the manipulation starts.... factoring in the counter media from anyone supporting the NAB.....

The only advantage I seem to have (as well as some of the posters here versus other BB's) is that I DON'T have any preconceptions - based on experience as a market analyst or broker (which I will never be) -

I enjoy the board here - because a greater percentage of the buzz contributors actually use their heads for something besides a hat rack.....

I will be standing by with a cigar and shot glass when the CC starts in the morning...

03-12-2009, 02:00 AM #38
    this used to be a hot stock, I used to follow it almost daily too, those were the days..

Page 4 of 4 ... 234