Page 2 of 3 123
    Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 09:11 PM #11

Wink

I tried to just post this face, but the forum format say I had to say something.....So I did.....

I think I'll keep my comments limited to ten words or less from this day forward......

Guru
    03-08-2009, 09:20 PM #12
    Wirestripper, thats ok because I just learned the next time I get into a debate with someone, all I have to do is say, hey homer will you tell him/her the samething I just did so we can end this.

Enthusiast
    03-08-2009, 09:41 PM #13
    Now that ain't entirely true. Homer must have missed my second post cuz I said the same thing he did so I agreed with me.

The thing I am learning about you guys, is that I have to be clear and concise with bullet points...

Anyway, I take it all back and I agree with both of you. But........You said mel would stick to his guns and out of some sense of pride he would never change the contract.

That is what launched me to go into the BK recievership role and the BK Judge. Which you took as a refutation and I meant as a expansion of the point.

So we all agree..........

XXX
    Last edited by Wirestripper; 03-08-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: more damned typos

03-09-2009, 07:12 AM #14
    I'm so confused now... what did I say?

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 09:17 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    I'm so confused now... what did I say?
    I'm not all all sure......

To be Frank, I may have fallen into a sarcasm trap

I think John was trying to get a rise out of me and I bit....

or, I am being fought over like a bad date.

I am going to clear my cache and reboot! It sucked to be me yesterday but today is another day!

I have my Wolf avatar back and I'm in the hunt.

03-09-2009, 09:37 AM #16
    Yeah, just being a smartass...

Guru
    03-09-2009, 09:48 AM #17
    Wirestripper, First dont worry it only takes about 2 years to get to know me. I really was LOL when I saw that after homer post basically the same thing I did that you changed and agreed with him. Next the reason I said what I said about the contract is because I thought you knew GM had a board seat and was not going to just sit there and let them screw them. It was disscussed before by Mel that the contract covers all kinds of things happening. That it does not matter if a change of control happens the contract is still in effect until its conclusion. Then as you know I went into the judge not making it more difficult on the company that was in bankruptcy. (It usually is the other way around.) Now while the words were not the same. It was saying the samething. You have to remember homer is a writer, while I am not as you can tell.

P.S. you see homer already knows.
    Last edited by john; 03-09-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Enthusiast
    03-09-2009, 10:13 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Wirestripper, First dont worry it only takes about 2 years to get to know me. I really was LOL when I saw that after homer post basically the same thing I did that you changed and agreed with him. Next the reason I said what I said about the contract is because I thought you knew GM had a board seat and was not going to just sit there and let them screw them. It was disscussed before by Mel that the contract covers all kinds of things happening. That it does not matter if a change of control happens the contract is still in effect until its conclusion. Then as you know I went into the judge not making it more difficult on the company that was in bankruptcy. (It usually is the other way around.) Now while the words were not the same. It was saying the samething. You have to remember homer is a writer, while I am not as you can tell.

Heh, heh, heh......

I am trying to get comfortable with all of my new friends here. It is often difficult when you are a newbie.

Add to that, that I have one of those type A- personalities where I often don't see the sarcasm and I can be easilly yanked about..... I married a woman who has been my partner for 30 years and she balances my act.

It is so much easier when I can read body language and not have to depend on my very limited understanding of the personalities of the posters here. Fortunately, I have been posting on boards like this for several years and I have learned much, but I still need to see faces....

Anyhoo.............I really like this place so far, and hope to be around to talk shop and whatever for a long time!

Btw......I am pushin 60, so I ain't no spring chicken.....I am a bit set in my ways but I am still able to learn new tricks. I love trading, even though it has not returned the love. I try to get better and that's why I'm here!

Back to the salt mines!
    Last edited by Wirestripper; 03-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Mentor
    03-09-2009, 12:24 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Wirestripper, What the hell was that. Coming from me it was nonsense but when homer says basically the same thing I did, you say, ok your right.
    LOL, John, funny, just reading this thread for the first time, and thats the exact same thought I had. Looks like you havent "earned your wings" in here yet, LOL

Even though I have stopped doubting you(just your macroeconomic views lol,) only after months of poking at ya, give it time. They will all bow to you here too a bunch of numbers.... The bow was a bit of a joke, just teasin ya.

03-09-2009, 01:05 PM #20

GM

Hi, I think the entire auto-Sirius thing is over stated. It does not matter what company sells cars only what total number sold are. Because Sirius has deals with all of them.
    A person who is going to buy a new car is going to buy a new car from someone. What one of our analyst blog writers should explain is what deal Sirius has with each auto company and then we Siri holders can root for the company that returns the most per car sale.
    We know at least 10 million cars will be sold in 2009. Sirius has a chance with every car sold. What company gives the best deal.
    Title for blog article
    "People who buy Hondas (or whatever) also tend to subscribe to Sirius while people who buy xxxx dont"

Page 2 of 3 123