03-07-2009, 10:05 PM #1

Strange. No mention of 2009 debt in the news!!!

Does anyone else find it strange that on Friday, there was not ONE mention of the 2009 debt being taken cared of on tv. Not on CNBC. MSNBC. FOX. Absolutely nobody talked about it or alluded to it or anything. Not on Squawk. Not on Fast Money. Not on Kudlow. And of course Cramer didn't mention it either.

I find this amazing.

Even more bizarre, there was no mention of it over the weekend either.

But even MORE bizarre still, if you google it, there are no articles about it.

It's almost as if the media is not mentioning it on purpose, so they can plan how they are going to spin it negatively.

Call me a paranoid conspiracy nut....but this is just plane odd if you ask me.

03-07-2009, 10:25 PM #2
    Also Orbitcast hasn't posted a single word about it so far.

Cue Twilight Zone Theme.... :-)

Banned
    03-07-2009, 10:33 PM #3
    http://satwaves.com/

Also google search shows 90 results. It is funny however that on the weekend of the supposed bk, there were 1507 articles on that. Mine was the only one by the way claiming it was avoided...

03-12-2009, 04:23 AM #4
    All media is a puppet. They don't put something on the news that doesn't interest their masters in some sort of a way.

Does the general population in United States know anything about 20+states claiming the 10th? NO.

03-12-2009, 06:53 PM #5

Congrats Sirius Owners!

Today was a great day. Congrats to all owners. Comin to an IPOD or IPONE near you!

DogStar