Does Malone have a time frame in which he has to convert his preferred to common???
Does anyone think Malone will hold off converting to help the SP?
Could Malone benefit by not converting at these price levels and waiting to convert until the SP goes up?
Does Malone still have the same power that he would obtain from 40% common with his 12.5 mil preferred?
Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the company for Malone to hold off converting?
Does everyone think the R/S is imminent? Is their a chance that they may hold off on the R/S?
Could Mel stick to his word and only use the R/S if delisting is an issue, which is a long ways away!?
Will they have to hold a shareholder vote to enact the R/S if it is not used for the purpose to avoid delisting?
Oh yeah! A BIG THANK YOU, TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WHO HAS BEEN AN OPTIMIST WITH THIS STOCK!!! I am sure I would have sold long ago if I was not apart of this board!!! THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE, especially Tripp ahahaha that guy played a big role in keeping me in!!!
I feel like I could bench press a helicopter right now!!!
OH yeah one last thing! jdhfslakhasodiufhiuashifhiasufuasdhfsaduhfiadsuh greatest day EVER no more stress!!! Except for the RS of course lol...