03-06-2009, 07:26 PM #1

Any O&A fans here? Am I allowed to be one here?

I figured it would be a nice change to step out of the "Stock Talk" forum for a bit and see what else this Buzz had to offer. I've been willfully listening to Opie and Ant w/ lil Jimmy for about 4 years now. I'm well aware of the Howard and O&A fan clashing and what not. I'm not here to start any of that nor am I "That guy".

03-11-2009, 03:45 PM #2
    hm...70 views and no replies. I'm guessing I'm among howard loyalists?

03-12-2009, 08:06 PM #3
    Howard is the man, so I guess I'm a loyalist too.

04-04-2009, 09:41 PM #4
    Hey Gallep,

Just saw your post otherwise I would have replied sooner! I love O&A and got XM a month after they came aboard in '04. I'm also a big fan of Ron and Fez. Ronnie B is a genius. I'm not sure many XMers know about this site. I stumbled over it about a month ago.

I grew up idolizing Howard and he was the main reason I went into radio. But I just cannot listen to him anymore! Furthermore, I lost a lot of respect for him when he had them muzzled back when they both work for Infinity.

04-06-2009, 12:52 PM #5
    Yeah I'm assuming we're the minority over here. I'm mainly here for the Stock Tracking aspect. I'm new to the Market. There are a lot of smart guys that leave bullshit and emotion out of it over here, and I like that.

Def not a "Wack Bag" feel for sure