Page 3 of 35 1234513 ...
    Addict
    03-06-2009, 12:47 PM #21
    guys...

All the articles are there. Just click on "News" up top of your screen and you'll see 'em all...otherwise OldDruid just posted it here...

Addict
    03-06-2009, 12:49 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by winagain35 View Post
    The fact is BOTH Brandon's articles from yesterday are littered with factual errors, misinformation and conjecture. Neither are suitable for public consumption and both are an embarrassment to Brandon and Siriusbuzz.
    great post....

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 12:51 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TWAsiri View Post
    Druid,

I'd like to read it if you still have access to it. Thanks.
    I did a google search for a Part II of the article. The part II does exist on the google search, but neither the link or the cashed page will show. I'm guessing that is the one you were referencing and not the part one story. Yes, it has been pulled.
    Yes the part 2 installment is under the "NEWS" heading top of screen.
    Last edited by OldDruid; 03-06-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: part 2 placement

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 12:51 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDruid View Post
    agree totally
    Possibly. But the fact remains is we dont know the damage its done. Straw that broke the camels back theory is hard to prove. All I can say is it was close, and .13 cents wasnt able to be taken out until AH yesterday. .13 came back over, but not enough support at the .13 cent level for the MM's to fear taking it out. Now was that due to low interest drummed up by negative news? message boards LOVE ARTICLES like brandons. Theres hundreds more investors that read those. Add seeking alpha readers, here, etc... And you cant honestly tell me you know for sure. But your right, its possible it didnt. Just frustrating knowing that your own people could be causing the problems. LIKE WE NEED ANY MORE HELP. The MSM doesnt need help destroying and lying about SiriusXM.

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 12:53 PM #25
    I did a google search for a Part II of the article. The part II does exist on the google search, but neither the link or the cashed page will show. I'm guessing that is the one you were referencing and not the part one story. Yes, it has been pulled.
    Yes, posting part one is irrevleant, and yes, I can still pull up that one. I meant the #2 article of course. from March 6th.
    So its official, they pulled it. LOL
    LOL

LOL
    GS made them. Or they got yelled at, or they were threatened. I

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 01:06 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Yes, posting part one is irrevleant, and yes, I can still pull up that one. I meant the #2 article of course. from March 6th.
    So its official, they pulled it. LOL
    LOL

LOL
    GS made them. Or they got yelled at, or they were threatened. I
    It has only been pulled from their site andfrom google search cashed pages. You can still access the part II article from the top of this pages NEWS tab as Sl62 said. though how long it stays active there is anyones guess. You are correct in that I should not make an absolute statement re the effect of the article. However, there has been a steady downward pressure since monday around 12:00hrs. It seems to me that todays trade is simply a continuation of that trend.

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 01:11 PM #27
    It has only been pulled from their site andfrom google search cashed pages. You can still access the part II article from the top of this pages NEWS tab as Sl62 said. though how long it stays active there is anyones guess. You are correct in that I should not make an absolute statement re the effect of the article. However, there has been a steady downward pressure since monday around 12:00hrs. It seems to me that todays trade is simply a continuation of that trend.
    I'd pull it too. Brandon wrote that the current chairman of the SEC is the former head of Goldman Sachs and then links to former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson. Kinda makes you question his credibility...

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 01:17 PM #28
    Yeh, I would say that young man stomped on his twinky with both feet with these last two articles

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 01:17 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by winagain35 View Post
    I'd pull it too. Brandon wrote that the current chairman of the SEC is the former head of Goldman Sachs and then links to former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson. Kinda makes you question his credibility...
    Brandon is mysteriously missing today? .....
    LOL
    I hope he doesnt get in trouble for that article. Hes still a good guy, and I dont wish anything bad on him. Hes written some very good articles for SiriusXM, and would not want to see him attacked by the evil GS.
    As cos1000 is still a good guy, and I hold no "personal" bad feelings towards him. I just needed to say what Ive said. And Im done with it. If I saw him right now I would hug him for all hes done for my views in troubled times(right after merger, I was about to give up hope).

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 01:17 PM #30
    i can't pull up manipulation partII either, thought it was just from my end.

Page 3 of 35 1234513 ...