Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    Mentor
    03-06-2009, 11:35 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Relmor,

After reviewing worldspace's BK situation and filings as a test bed for Sirius and it's filings....and getting some good gauge from John on the specifics of worldspace....I am more convinced than ever that there is no BK as you have steadfastly stated many times...and possibly some better than expected news to be announced come the 17th (underpromise over deliver)
    I agree with your accessement. Good research, and could be helpful in understanding process going forward. I appreciate your support.

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 11:37 AM #12
    Well, we broke .13 cents...
    Wonder if Brandons article was the "staw that broke the camels back" Guess we will never know....
    Hmmmmmmmm
    I wonder.....

03-06-2009, 12:02 PM #13
    Relmor,

Reality is that BK will continue to scare folks right up to the 17th. We also know that the only way to combat that is to do some investigative due dilligence as we have. I have at times felt helpless as a deer in the headlights with this stock.....and at those times, I go back and review all the concrete documentation we have...it always leads me to the same conclusion...BK off the table for this year! There is not only too much at stake for us the common shareholders....but there is too much at stake for those with interests tied up in SIRI in general. Terms and contracts can be re-negotiated and they will be in my opinion.....even chapter 11 is too hurtful to this cash cow waiting to give birth!

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 12:16 PM #14

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Relmor,

Reality is that BK will continue to scare folks right up to the 17th. We also know that the only way to combat that is to do some investigative due dilligence as we have. I have at times felt helpless as a deer in the headlights with this stock.....and at those times, I go back and review all the concrete documentation we have...it always leads me to the same conclusion...BK off the table for this year! There is not only too much at stake for us the common shareholders....but there is too much at stake for those with interests tied up in SIRI in general. Terms and contracts can be re-negotiated and they will be in my opinion.....even chapter 11 is too hurtful to this cash cow waiting to give birth!
    How dare you use common sense and logic to forumlate your opinion, and not the ramblings of a CEO gone mad!!! LOL
    yes, sounds like you dont trust Mel any further than you can throw him either. Sorry Mel, Im not selling my stock to your buddies. Go find someone elses shares to steal.

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 12:34 PM #15
    i saw SA had another article on manipulating partII, can't get it to open, has anyone else had the same problem or is it just from my end????

03-06-2009, 01:03 PM #16
    This is the second time I'm gotten emotionally attached to a stock. Anybody remember @Home Corp. I sure hope this one plays out better.

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 01:12 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    i saw SA had another article on manipulating partII, can't get it to open, has anyone else had the same problem or is it just from my end????
    No, your not alone. We think SEeking alpha pulled it.

Enthusiast
    03-06-2009, 01:42 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    I hope everyone knows that the original articles are always posted here on siriusbuzz first. Just click on news. Both articles in all their ignomy are still posted on the home page here.

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 02:35 PM #19
    Score Fearmongers Zero.
    Logic and common sense: 2.

Looks like a shut out to me folks. Using logic and common sense is ALWAYS BETTER than fear and emotion. Also citing unreliable sources "Mel" has never helped us invest in the stock. As usual Mel hates us, and wanted us away from buying this stock. Those clauses were to save them from lawsuits thats all in case of any scenario. The BOD and Mel are more worried about staying rich, and out of jail than your "average buy in price". Sorry.
    Logic wins again. Go figure.

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 02:38 PM #20
    Wrong Relmor,read it and weep,phase 2 is done!!!!

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...