Page 44 of 44 ... 34424344
    03-06-2009, 11:19 PM #431
    Thanks otone, noted by me for sure.... this thread and the debate that followed helped more than it hurt.... IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    There was nothing wrong with Cos's initial intention with bringing up this thread. The responsibility falls FULLY on Brandon's shoulders. Brandon is a MODERATOR here, as well as a article contributor to the site, and he has blurred the lines when they should remain separate.

Moderators should be answering questions about the forum, settling disputes between members, and keeping the discussion in the forum's threads and posts in check, not sturring up discontent. Charles really needs to amend Brandon's job responsibilities. Either be a contributor, or be a moderator, because it is apparent that he can't handle both.

cos, relmor, sl62, OD, KK, BB, etc.. good job fellas

03-06-2009, 11:19 PM #432

investing

Hi, I am not ashamed to admit I have made twice as much money in SIRI as I have invested. I didn't do it by waiting for SP to save me. I did it by playing the ups and downs and increasing the number of shares I held. After every SELL I bought back more shares then I sold. I have not been perfect. If I was perfect I would have 4X as many shares.
    I used what others posted but I made my own decisions.

Oh I should add that I have not made twice as much as I invested because I have put everything back into stock. You don't make (or lose) any money till you sell

Page 44 of 44 ... 34424344