Page 14 of 40 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-04-2009, 12:29 AM #131
    SLH in the house! Whether it's here or SA, it doesn't matter to me, as long as I can continue to get good information I'm happy. Looking forward to continuing conversing with you gentlemen at this new site!

LONG SIRI, DSX

03-04-2009, 12:33 AM #132
    SLH,

Glad you found your way here. We are back for sure!

Mentor
    03-04-2009, 12:38 AM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius_Long_Hauler View Post
    SLH in the house! Whether it's here or SA, it doesn't matter to me, as long as I can continue to get good information I'm happy. Looking forward to continuing conversing with you gentlemen at this new site!

LONG SIRI, DSX
    Welcome, very glad you found your way here. Wouldnt be the same with out you. Hope you enjoy our new home. Please feel free to continue to post the truth out in the world, and bring more people to SiriusXM.

03-04-2009, 12:51 AM #134

Logging On

Been following things over at SA for a while, happy to make the move with you all over here. good opportunity for me to get in the game. Been shareholder since '03, now hoping for the best and averaging down. In it for the long haul and convinced that anyone who goes satellite will never go back.

Mentor
    03-04-2009, 02:05 AM #135
    Thanks for the assistance. 40 per page is alot easier!

Killer

Where are you? We are definitely going to need the Blue Dog for the stretch run!

Mentor
    03-04-2009, 04:08 AM #136
    Ack! SiriusBuzz is being infested!!

RUNNNN!!!!

Relmor, Cos1000, and many familiar names coming back. You guys have been gone way too long. Never understood why you guys all hung out at the other place instead of here.

These forums have many cool features that might take a little bit of exploring to find. (I have yet to find them all), and Charles does a great job of keeping the forum software up to date. Definately need to change the threads per page to 40 or you will get overwhelmed. Charles, any chance of changing the max number to 100? We probably need it...

Welcome guys, and we look forward to some interesting and knowledgeable conversations about the stock and company. Great to see all of you over here!

Addict
    03-04-2009, 04:20 AM #137
    Bless this our new home...welcome all ye weary SIRI displaced sailing men and women. Charles has agreed to put us up in his humble home. For that we are grateful. Let's be respectful and treat it like it were our own

So btw...while we were busy moving today, MSM was busy stirring the pot. I saw this this morning and almost fell overboard. This popped up just before Autos were going to announce bad numbers. These guys won't stop at anything. They take something Maffei said last week in another interview and headline it over other old rag news...and this is Bloomberg! Can you say hurting for clicks?? perrrty scary LOL

>>Sirius XM ‘Challenged’ by Auto Slowdown, Maffei Says (Update1)

By James Callan

March 3 (Bloomberg) -- Sirius XM Radio Inc., the money- losing satellite broadcaster, was “challenged” by the slowdown in U.S. car sales, Liberty Media Corp. Chief Executive Officer Greg Maffei said.

Liberty, controlled by John Malone, agreed to buy a 40 percent stake in Sirius XM last month in exchange for $530 million in loans to help the pay-radio company avoid bankruptcy. The company became an “attractive” investment after it took over the only other U.S. pay-radio provider in July, Maffei said today at a Deutsche Bank AG conference in Palm Beach, Florida.

The collapse in U.S. auto sales has cut demand for Sirius XM’s radios, which come installed in cars. Total U.S. auto sales fell 18 percent last year to 13.2 million units, the lowest since 1992, according to Autodata Corp...<<

Addict
    03-04-2009, 04:26 AM #138
    Newman...

Much appreciated kind words. I came in complaining (OK borderline whining LOL) about the 10 posts per page we were putting up with in SA's unfinished basement (where they relegated the SIRI faithful to in the end).. and AmenhotepIII was kind enough to tip us on the 40 post feature straightaway. What a dream...Charles is all over it obviously...

Happy to be here and ditto...

Addict
    03-04-2009, 04:31 AM #139
    see all later in the AM...

Killerkaul (Keeper of the Dog)...hope all is well tonight my friend. Look forward to your arrival.

03-04-2009, 05:24 AM #140
    I just wanted to thank everyone for all the education and insight about siriusxm. I have often roamed here and over at SA but recently decided to actually open an account. Hope everyone doesn't mind the occasional (or often) dumb question from me as well. Thank you everyone and I look forward to the days ahead!

Steele

Page 14 of 40 ... 4121314151624 ...