Page 40 of 40 ... 30383940
    03-05-2009, 08:13 PM #391

Drama

Drama is always bad. And it is always wrong. No one can blame anyone else for the positions they hold in any stock. If you buy, sell, or hold it should be a result of you doing your own homework.
    When you listen to another person you had better be paying them.
    When someone take the time to post information it is still up to you to interpret it and use your own brain to decide what you should do. Don't buy because someone tells you to, or sell because someone tells you to.
    You decide how much risk you can tolerate and how much loss you can absorb. Yes thats right you first have to accept the possibility you can lose part or all of your investment.
    When I bought my first share of SIRI the "we may go BK" clause was already part of their SEC filings (go read the Nov filings)

BOO

Mentor
    03-05-2009, 10:46 PM #392
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Drama is always bad. And it is always wrong. No one can blame anyone else for the positions they hold in any stock. If you buy, sell, or hold it should be a result of you doing your own homework.
    When you listen to another person you had better be paying them.
    When someone take the time to post information it is still up to you to interpret it and use your own brain to decide what you should do. Don't buy because someone tells you to, or sell because someone tells you to.
    You decide how much risk you can tolerate and how much loss you can absorb. Yes thats right you first have to accept the possibility you can lose part or all of your investment.
    When I bought my first share of SIRI the "we may go BK" clause was already part of their SEC filings (go read the Nov filings)

BOO
    Ive stepped over that line a long time ago. I became involved in giving my opinion in money matters, with huge implications. When me and a few others were DEAD fast against BK during the worst days of this stocks existance, it wasnt "on a hunch". I wouldnt be so silly. It was on simply understanding the facts before us. To now throw ALL THAT AWAY, and still say BK is on the table when people trust and listen to you, you had better use more than the same warning we warned people in FEB WAS BOGUS. I dont see why some people cant see that. But unfortunately, or fortunately as time will tell, as this thing plays out, Morgami, there are peoples opinions here that matter to some people. Brandon for instance is influenced by a very persuasive argument from cos1000, that BK is now very likely. SO yes, I am fighting the same battle I fought it Feb ,now again. I thought we were done witht this nonsense. As I read all the facts to date, on March 5th, 2009, I see BK LESS LIKELY NOW THAN EVER. So emotional, unemotional, drama, right/wrong, Im trying to give SiriuXM investors a fighting chance. Selling off now is crazy. Some will read Brandon and Cos1000 and do just that. Whos fault is that? The sellers. Do you put any blame on cos1000 and Brandon? Not if there going by something other than a source they had already discreditied in the past. As cos1000 dicredited the warning before, he should discredit it now.
    But if cos1000 is going to influence an investor away from buying, adding here, or selling off, then my job to to counter that arguement. To me, this moment, he is a basher, and no better than IM NOT JIM CRAMER. Sorry, your only as good as your last post. Period.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 03-05-2009 at 10:48 PM.

03-05-2009, 11:23 PM #393
    As cos1000 dicredited the warning before, he should discredit it now.
    But if cos1000 is going to influence an investor away from buying, adding here, or selling off, then my job to to counter that arguement. To me, this moment, he is a basher, and no better than IM NOT JIM CRAMER. Sorry, your only as good as your last post. Period.[/quote]

Relmor, when you and I discredited BK before, it was when Malone, Ergen, and Mel, were in negotiations to do some deal to avoid BK and we agreed that there wasn't any way that a deal would't be struck. We are now faced with that deal that we had thought was all but done, only having been written up, with a contingency that the May 09, JPM 250M bank debt done and that KPMG gives the company a green light on its ability to remain in business without any defaults..... This is not That...

You say Your doing Investors a service by disputing my assertions that the deal isn't done and BK is still a possibility.... and I say that I disagree with you in that you make it sound like they can't default.... if they do, what service are you providing investors by not telling them all of the factual possibilities.... so that they can make a decision, informed, for themselves.....

Mentor
    03-06-2009, 01:54 AM #394
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    As cos1000 dicredited the warning before, he should discredit it now.
    But if cos1000 is going to influence an investor away from buying, adding here, or selling off, then my job to to counter that arguement. To me, this moment, he is a basher, and no better than IM NOT JIM CRAMER. Sorry, your only as good as your last post. Period.

Relmor, when you and I discredited BK before, it was when Malone, Ergen, and Mel, were in negotiations to do some deal to avoid BK and we agreed that there wasn't any way that a deal would't be struck. We are now faced with that deal that we had thought was all but done, only having been written up, with a contingency that the May 09, JPM 250M bank debt done and that KPMG gives the company a green light on its ability to remain in business without any defaults..... This is not That...

You say Your doing Investors a service by disputing my assertions that the deal isn't done and BK is still a possibility.... and I say that I disagree with you in that you make it sound like they can't default.... if they do, what service are you providing investors by not telling them all of the factual possibilities.... so that they can make a decision, informed, for themselves.....[/QUOTE]

Its just another weak attempt to give us the bird as investors, and keep us guessing. But anyway, Ive said my peace, stated my opinion, and as sl62 says we should move on, I agree. Its over with, and its too late to undo Brandon posting it now. I know he followed our posts anyway, so its not like its a big deal doing it here.
    How about the market huh? Crazy......(me changing the subject, lol)

Page 40 of 40 ... 30383940