Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    03-08-2009, 08:33 PM #31
    wow...
    I am always looking for new stock Picks .I took a glance at them..
    Can you share your history with them....???

03-08-2009, 08:56 PM #32

sworn

what a deal..

I rode egle thru 4.41 it bucked me off and I tried to buy back in on the down side but just ate dirt Hope to talk soon...

Guru
    03-09-2009, 12:37 AM #33

Well, Howdy Doody Sports Fans!

Hey gang.....surfs up!

Shipping stocks rule, dude....the are really bitchin...try and keep from going over the falls and hang a big ten and a B.A. while at it! Try to keep from pearling and eat lots of Dr. Zogs sex wax. Coconut is the best. If you have every been on the outside waiting to catch a ride and didn't eat breakfast then you could eat your board with Zogs on it. If you understand that, then you are obviously a surfer or a gremmie. But most of all don't be a pseudo as they suck just like financials do these days.

Off to the market tomorrow morning gang....bring your shopping carts....Ray is the only one with a double-wide shopping cart and chromed spinning wheels on it.

Tony had his made by BMW and mine is a Chevy six cylinder nomad station wagon.

If the indicators (futures) are down then we will just have to watch for a bit....the little green man is determined to make a bullish run, but he lacks confidence in the government....imagine that.

I does make for a great time to fill up those shopping carts with really wise stocks though....because sooner than expected, the market will be ready to run up. I don't mean like this coming Tuesday or whatever.....

If you want to know where the world is going then look at the Baltic Drys Index. It is ahead of the market and the market is ahead of the economy. Why cannot people figure this out???

If the government doesn't recognize the stock market then it will be even more hurt, but the market could take revenge on the government if it gets pissed off enough. The market is that powerful. We can only take so much of this shit.

So if anybody is reading this....and are unfamiliar with our tactics in here, please feel free to post here....post whatever you want that deals with the market and good stocks......we do not bite and would love to hear your opinions!

Stocks to watch and buy if you want:

EGLE
    SBLK
    ONCF
    DRYS
    NM

(Disclaimer: These are ones we buy.....we are not responsible for what you buy....)

Have a groovy night and turn out the lights, time to listen to a little Hendrix

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-09-2009 at 12:51 AM.

Mentor
    03-09-2009, 01:56 AM #34
    Hey Bill

Do you think that Sarah has some lipstick left that we can borrow. That pig SiriusXM is about to fly! A nice shade of red would make this pig stand out like a sore thumb!

What do you think is a good price to buy into sblk or ocln? Money tree is starting to bud out. Should bloom in about a week(tax return)!

Keep hearing about the market taking off around middle of March? What do you think is the catlyst for this rebound?

Guru
    03-09-2009, 02:16 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey Bill

Do you think that Sarah has some lipstick left that we can borrow. That pig SiriusXM is about to fly! A nice shade of red would make this pig stand out like a sore thumb!

What do you think is a good price to buy into sblk or ocln? Money tree is starting to bud out. Should bloom in about a week(tax return)!

Keep hearing about the market taking off around middle of March? What do you think is the catlyst for this rebound?
    Hi Jeff -

I think, personally, that the market will take off. I believe it is tired of politicians and will say "Screw You" and do its own thing. The financials have been the biggest booger in the whole scheme of things, but they are not the answer to independent companies. Once the independents start rising, the financials will lend. In other words, I think that the market will take over politics and be the leading force. We (the market) are tired of this crap and will do things on our own. I feel an economic revolution coming against BO's policies. I have a strong gut feeling about this and have been talking about this for some strange reason. Lend me your thoughts.

SBLK is a great buy anywhere below $2.00, however, buy it as cheap as you can....watch it closely....let it drop...because it will....as you know, the cheaper the better.

EGLE is dynamite...If you can buy it below $3.xx then you have scored.

OCNF is a bargain at below a buck........

Check the last year charts on these...

DRYS.............below five is grand!!!!!!! You know that all ready.....

Get hooked up with gmail and join Ray, Tony and I and be in a couple of trading sessions.........you will love it! Newman, do the same!

Have a great night!

Bill

Page 4 of 4 ... 234