Page 2 of 4 1234
    Guru
    03-03-2009, 12:51 AM #11

Gex

Koop -

That is a really impressive stock...looking at the last year it is just getting ready to rise again (some day with the market like it is). Ya....15.xx is chump change for GEX.

If a guy had enough to buy a couple hundred shares he could get really fat.

Great choice!

Guru
    03-03-2009, 12:52 AM #12
    hey guys i think there is something wrong with bill, he seems to be barking at people :O

Guru
    03-03-2009, 12:56 AM #13

Barking??

You ought to hear me when I dig through garbage cans late at night.
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-03-2009 at 01:16 AM.

Mentor
    03-03-2009, 01:19 AM #14
    Maybe Obama will speak again tomorrow and bring the confidence back to the market. [/sarcasm]

ALTI and GEX... I will have to do some research.

Another play I would like to start researching is the SUPPLIERS to alternative energy companies... the people who make the silicon for the solar pannels, companys that service, repair, or build the wind machines, etc. I will get some research done (probably next week) but anyone have any leads to start with?

Guru
    03-03-2009, 01:21 AM #15
    haha i can only imagine, i would love to record that. Instant youtube hit rofl

Guru
    03-03-2009, 01:30 AM #16
    I am glad that you said that was sarcastic, lol.

Let's look into that....suppliers, manufacturers, service, repair and building...really good idea. I will do my part.

Anything with alternative energy and the further down the food chain the better.

I wouldn't buy another financial now, here in the U.S., if my life depended upon it. Wow, I can't believe how they are being handled.

I was predicting the 6000's today, but didn't realize it would tank into the 6700's. I figured that was a couple of days off, but I am not surprised.

We will have to get brother Ray doing some investigation also. He has a keen eye for finding stocks.

GEX looks pretty dandy....still a little expensive for my tastes right now, but if I had the money I would go for a couple hundred shares from what I see from a macro standpoint. I haven't had time to get into it more. Look at a year chart and you can see the potential. I haven't looked at ALTI yet, but will tomorrow some time.

So, have a groovy night, Newman. Good idea.

Bill

Guru
    03-03-2009, 01:31 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    haha i can only imagine, i would love to record that. Instant youtube hit rofl
    You have me rolling on the floor now!

Guru
    03-03-2009, 02:26 PM #18
    vc has fallen off the charts, 7 cents.

Guru
    03-03-2009, 04:02 PM #19

Blockbuster

Blockbuster had to quit trading, lol. It fell off of a cliff

Guru
    03-05-2009, 02:03 AM #20

I know

I know that we didn't post anything here today, but we were in the trenches working together all day, Ray and I.

We were working over the drys related stocks and it was a great score!

SBLK, DRYS, EGLE and OCNF are hot hot hot! At least for today. If indicators are up in the morn, then I suggest looking at them (buying is at your discretion, not mine).

We are dumping financials where possible and going into the dry shipping business. Financials are no longer of interest to me personally. I think a person is nuts to get involved with them anymore. They are way too volatile and there is too much news on them. News is a killer.

Since the financials are under scrutiny, the light has been taken off of SIRI, that is why low volume happened today. This gave SIRI an opportunity to progress up to where it closed. SIRI, in my mind, doesn't follow the market, it has a mind of its own so I don't believe that the up market had much or if anything to do with a price hike. Thousands and hundreds of a cent can become a preoccupation. It was low volume that contributed. Low volume is sometimes a blessing. If you need an illustration, take a look at SBLK and the past 10 days, 1 month, 3 months and year on a chart. Check the volumes and you may be surprised.

Time for bed after a good drink.

Any comments or questions are welcome.

Bill

Page 2 of 4 1234