Page 26 of 26 ... 16242526
    Guru
    03-08-2009, 08:26 PM #251
    well the fact that the day before the online fee goes into effect the app gets scrapped completely, hope to god sirius has something in the works here.

Guru
    03-09-2009, 01:40 AM #252

Hey Tripps

Man.....why does everything have to be so damn complicated? I am asking...not adding to it or referring to what you said.

I haven't said anything in a while, because I am simply baffled and have been kicking back and watching.

Just about everything concerning this .145 stock is too much to get a handle on without any information from headquarters.

I have never seen a stock before with so little info to stockholders. It is certainly an educational experience that I do not want to ever experience again.

Everything that everybody says here is pure speculation...time to man up and take it like it is when it comes out.

I am glad that you have greater insight than most. I could make up scenarios all day long, but I am not interested in them. I just want facts. It is my money. My money is small in SIRI, as you well know, but in the meantime I am buying and selling stocks on a daily basis and making out quite well.

I love SIRI, but there is no game in stagnation. As far as my 3 subscriptions, I am letting one go and hanging on to two. If somebody wants to argue that $1.00 could happen in a year, then I beg please........I can make that tomorrow with EGLE, DRYS etc.....

I realize that people were not smart enough to sell SIRI on the way down. You though, have managed your money and share average for a long time and have it under control. That is to your advantage and a display of your intelligence.

What I am saying is - the guy that is low will win if there is a winner in this cause....the guy that is high may re-coup eventually. The guy that can survive a R/S will even be more admired.

What is the answer? Nobody knows until management talks...so in the meantime...good luck and hypothesize, people.

I hope that you all win.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-09-2009 at 01:51 AM.

Page 26 of 26 ... 16242526