02-27-2009, 01:01 PM #1

Pete's intro thread

Hey, my name’s Pete and just discovered this forum though my daily habitual market research on how horrible my common SIRI stock was doing today.

I wasn't sure on where to post my intro thread so I figured this would be a good place to start.

A little about me regarding the forums theme; I started with XM Dec 2004 when I bought my car that happened to have a factory XM unit in it. At the time I didn't really know or care about this whole satellite radio buzz but I hated having a nonfunctional factory feature in my new car so I decided to pay the $12 a month to sleep better. After the first couple days of listening I stumbled on a talk show that kept me entertained on my 2 hour commutes and have been listening ever since. No worries though, I’m just here to obtain another medium of killing time while at work to caudle my lotto investment with SIRI

Disclaimer: My posts may contain Sarcasm, please treat it as such.

Head Honcho
    02-27-2009, 02:46 PM #2
    Thanks for the proper introduction and welcome

I would nominate this for the "best intro of the year" post but, there is no such thing here.

My posts will contain sarcasm as well.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

02-27-2009, 05:59 PM #3
    Thanks, I take it not many people "intro" themselves anymore? There I go dating myself again holding on to the “old school” ethics of Forum 101

Mentor
    02-28-2009, 03:44 AM #4
    Gallep: First of all, welcome.

I have been involved with these forums for a long time, and I think you are the first actual intro that I have seen. Most people get to know each other pretty well through posts, but nothing "official".

Welcome to the forums, and hope you can find them as your "second home" when it comes to killing time.

02-28-2009, 09:32 PM #5
    Hey Pete, and welcome to the forums, I am new as well, have fun killing time