Page 10 of 10 ... 8910
    Guru
    03-01-2009, 05:50 PM #91
    you guys realize that yes on paper we pay high taxes, but with all the loopholes anybody with good money can bring their taxes way down with these loopholes, if we cut out the loopholes like other countries have we might actualy be able to lower our tax rates. People forget that you can work your taxes in a way were most people who have the money to hire agood tax person will end up paying less than some1 who doesnt hire a good tax person. We need to revamp the tax system, majorly. This leads to higher income people actually getting more tax breaks and paying less tax per percentage of income. Dont forget rich people ger rich on the back of the lower income people, if people cant afford to buy cereal, well kellogs isnt going to be rich anymore, if people cant afford milk well borden isnt going to be rich anymore, none of these companies can survive if the small guy doesnt have the money to pay for their services. You cannot sustain a tax system were the rich pay less than your average person, im not talking about the total amount they pay in dollars but the amount compared to what they take home, this is bullshit no matter how u spin it. The rich have been paying less taxes per what they make then lower income people and that is not the way to balance our budget and restore our economy.

Guru
    03-01-2009, 07:33 PM #92

Tax

Try this out and use the calculator on there to see where you come out.

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServ...ame=about_main

Guru
    03-01-2009, 07:37 PM #93

Don't Forget!

There is a replay of Rush Limbaugh on Fox News tonight @ 7:00 P.M. MST 9:00 P.M. EST at the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee). You don't want to miss it! It brought tears to my eyes! LOL (Tripps gritting teeth...grrrr)

Record it if you have to....it is worth burning to DVD and keeping around to re-lift conservative spirit.

Guru
    03-01-2009, 08:40 PM #94
    i hope rush limbaugh fails along with the whole fake ass conservative movement. Ron paul is the only 1 i can stand.

Guru
    03-01-2009, 11:08 PM #95
    Ron Paul made too much sense, that is why they wouldn't listen to him. That is the same with Bob Corker. He knows how to run a successful business, so they brush him off also.

Anyway, I hope tomorrow is a good trading day, and I wish you the best. I hope that things look up a bit....not trying to be negative, but I just don't know.

Have a great evening Tripps.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-01-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Guru
    03-02-2009, 01:01 AM #96
    u too bill

Guru
    03-02-2009, 01:06 AM #97

Hey Tony

Welcome back, Tony!

Now you can work on the next decade. It isn't so bad....I know....I just wouldn't take out too many 30 year mortgages...lol

Anyway, I am going to check in the morning and watch the launch of the new week..I will be in and out for a while, because I have a lot to do around here..just like you.

I really am not looking for a real swift day, but we will have to look at the futures in the morning and try and get some kind of indication where everything is going. I think the market is becoming desensitized to news all of the time and will try and carry on with its own merit. The 6000's are a real reality.

Hopefully the market will just say "to Hell with all of the b.s." and drive on and ignore the other stuff. That is wishful thinking, I know, but how long can we accept the same day after day dribble, lack of support and triple threats without taking a stance and just doing our own thing anyway.

So I will catch you and brother Ray, manana, and we can see what is going to happen. I am officially on the side lines now until something positive pops, but I am not going fishing for a while until it does happen.

LVLT and ABK may turn some money. Hopefully SBLK will do the same....as for myself, I am dead in the water at the moment and will watch. I have to make sure that the market isn't going down another level.

Catch ya pre-market....

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-02-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Page 10 of 10 ... 8910