Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    02-23-2009, 11:22 AM #11
    i dont think this first loan is all that great, what im saying is this partnership will be great, the first loan is a cautious one with a very high interest, but i think if siri show's itscommitment to liberty and they go through with the rest of the deal i think siri will end up getting alot more than 500 million is what im saying, people act like all siri is going to get is a 500 million dollarloan, well yeah thats all they get as starters, but i imagine the financial support liberty is willing to give will only become greater when trhey enter into a true partnership.

Enthusiast
    02-23-2009, 11:39 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Does Sirius have a waiver that they do not have to report earnings ? This is getting ridiculous now.

Does anyone know the latest they have to report ?
    I believe they have until the EOM, which is on the weekend, so next business day. Mel said in the Dec CC that we would know all by March 1, which is also on the weekend so my best guess is that we'll hear something next Monday (March 2) and no sooner. He also said that they will be dealing with the debt issues "forthwith" and we didn't hear a word until the day the debt was due 2 months later, so you can assume that we will be the last people to know the Q4 results!

Mentor
    02-23-2009, 08:21 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolNHisMoney View Post
    I believe they have until the EOM, which is on the weekend, so next business day. Mel said in the Dec CC that we would know all by March 1, which is also on the weekend so my best guess is that we'll hear something next Monday (March 2) and no sooner. He also said that they will be dealing with the debt issues "forthwith" and we didn't hear a word until the day the debt was due 2 months later, so you can assume that we will be the last people to know the Q4 results!
    My guess is they might be rewording their quarter report, due to the new partnership, loan changes, and bond changes, etc...
    This might take time. Heres the kicker...
    Why not announcement to this effect? I know their press release button is working, i think they just got Maria carey to sing in the shower for the weekend of something...
    My point is who cares about bishop whatever, we dont give a rats ass. We want to know q4 results, not that Tom Petty is jamming wiht Niel Diamond on channel #221 this weekend.

Guru
    02-23-2009, 10:26 PM #14
    He is just giving us small investors time to evaluate, deposit funds into our accounts and buy shares before his "big reveal"

Page 2 of 2 12