Page 1 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    02-19-2009, 07:31 PM #1

Buzzin' Tonight?

Tyler, Charles... Will there be a show tonight?

02-19-2009, 09:26 PM #2
    Looks like it. You can sign up for email alerts of a show, very handy. I got this about 15 mins ago...

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you requested that BlogTalkRadio.com remind you when select shows are about to air.

The show SiriusBuzz Radio Show #38 will air in 55 minute(s). Click to listen.

Or copy and paste the link below:

http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-...-Radio-Show-38

02-19-2009, 10:18 PM #3
    What time is it going to start? Did Tyler forget?

Head Honcho
    02-19-2009, 10:25 PM #4
    I just realized it was Thursday (I took M,T,W off of work because of health issues). I have no idea where Tyler is but, I am sure we will reschedule. Sorry for the mix up guys.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

02-20-2009, 01:00 AM #5
    No worries, w/o trying to come off like an azz kisser anyone that's been on the forums for a while knows you guys are doing this part time out of a passion for SatRad. I figured it out around 6:04pm when the BlogTalkRadio recording didn't say "your show will start in x minutes"

Thanks

Addict
    02-20-2009, 02:37 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I just realized it was Thursday (I took M,T,W off of work because of health issues). I have no idea where Tyler is but, I am sure we will reschedule. Sorry for the mix up guys.
    We can't get a statement out of Mel and now Tyler disappears along with Charles forgetting about a show on his own site.

Mentor
    02-20-2009, 12:52 PM #7
    Ok, let me get this straight. You guys drop down to the every other week schedule because you say there isn't enough to talk about and you want the show to be interesting. We have all of this news happen and things to talk about and you guys forget to even post that there won't be a show? Thanks for ruining my Thursday night. I had this hot chick Britney that wanted to go out Thursday night and she was sending me sexual text messages trying to entice me (one of them said, "I want to make you happy and be a good little cunt girl for you.") I also had free tickets to the Lucinda Williams show in Dallas. I declined everything and had my Thursday night set aside for Siriusbuzz radio, since it is only on twice a month now. I'm there waiting for the show to start and then I realize that there is no ****ing show! These are people's lives your ****ing with here........

Reschedule the show now! You owe it to your loyal listeners who you left hanging on to silence last night.....

Head Honcho
    02-20-2009, 01:27 PM #8
    I am dealing with some serious health issues. My last concern is the Thursday show.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    02-20-2009, 01:34 PM #9
    I'm sorry Charles.....I didn't know you were that sick. I'll give a shout out to the masters of the universe for you. Get well soon! Is Tyler sick too?

02-21-2009, 02:50 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I am dealing with some serious health issues. My last concern is the Thursday show.
    Get well soon brother!!!

I appreciate all of the work you Tyler/Brandon/Newman do here, and everyone else that contributes!! Thanks people!!

Again, get well soon, I am out for a while!!!

Page 1 of 2 12