Page 4 of 27 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    02-17-2009, 12:59 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    The snuggie commercial just came on LOL!!! I caught that conversation you guys had last week, frickin hilarious!!!

Those people do look like cult members wearing that crap!!!

Yeah, good luck tomorrow Bill!! And the rest of the week too!!!

There are a few things going around in the market that are wrinkling my ars right now.

1: The news that came out last night about Japan's economy.

2: The next wave, in the commercial real estate market coming in March supposedly.

3: And of course the news about GM / Chrysler restructure plan.

OK I got that BS out, and I won't mention the trojan horse bill about to be signed!!

I am going to call it a night, and 24 was good tonight!!!

Have a good one everybody!!!
    To you too, Dread! Will be talking to you.

24 was really good tonight....Jack Bauer...every guy should be like Jack..haha

Why doesn"t he sign that bill in in any other state than here? Damn, it was bad enough having Obamanopolis here. Every time I drive past Mile High it gives me the willies....lol

I am glad that I bought Ford stock instead of GM or Chrysler. I may just buy more depending upon the price.....I have to make a lot of decisions tomorrow (not like they are important to anybody but myself). SIRI is going to be interesting....who knows crap about what it will do over the trading session? answer: NOBODY

Hey Tony,

Just set your time interval to 1 min. Click on the indicators and check off : Moving Average Simple, then under the lower indicators tab check MACD, ADX and Relative Strength Index. They will show up below your chart.

The idea is to have the MACD and ADX red line beneath the blue line on the on the ADX and the red line below the black line on the MACD. So just watch where the red lines are going. The red line below is bullish on both of those. It is NOT rocket science.

Night Dread, Tony and all

Mentor
    02-17-2009, 02:35 AM #32
    Anyone think Ford could get a really nice boost if any of the other US Automakers goes BK?

Buy American!!

Mentor
    02-17-2009, 02:47 AM #33
    Newman

Initially, I think Ford would drop even lower but rebound nicely. Either Chysler or GM could BK. then govt would definitly not allow another one to fail.

I am not sure what the stock price is now...but I will be buying after another drop for sure. Ford CEO sounds very confident about companies ability to survive!!

On another note, I was thinking about what Mel has said since the merger... everytime he spoke about the Feb debt, quarterly #'s, subs, churn etc... he was absolutely positive. On Cramer, bk not an option. Stated on Cramer don't bet against me. Even when he did guide down projections, he never wavered. The only time he really even sounded remotely concerned was at Dec meeting..stating Bk not likely. After thinking about all of his comments and listening to you guys, thats when I decided to stay in the game.

Mentor
    02-17-2009, 02:56 AM #34
    Newman

According to Yahoo, GM to get another 4B tomorrow? all may pop alittle!!

Addict
    02-17-2009, 08:26 AM #35
    Ok Bill...I set all my indicators......Your the Best!

Talk at you later.... Good Luck!

Tony

Guru
    02-17-2009, 09:40 AM #36
    I pulled my limit order....am going to ride it out manually.......I am not quite so wired up this morning. It is all ready at .2x....so prepare for the surgre and don't stay too late....lol

Guru
    02-17-2009, 09:48 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Newman

According to Yahoo, GM to get another 4B tomorrow? all may pop alittle!!
    Yes, they are getting more cash.

Also, Britain is at its lowest inflation % for 9 months...only at 3% now!!

Guru
    02-17-2009, 09:52 AM #38
    Time to put on Carly Simon's song "Anticipation". Go to the bathroom quick! haha Might be the last chance for today

Mentor
    02-17-2009, 09:59 AM #39
    Morning Bill

Looks like it's going to be slow crawl upwards for Siri. Last night you could hear the words screaming out as they were typed. Yea...Victory...Way to Go John.... have a feeling that the air will be let out of quite a few sails this am. No skyrocket! But .25 is better than .105 in my book?

Have a great day and make some cash!

Guru
    02-17-2009, 10:02 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Morning Bill

Looks like it's going to be slow crawl upwards for Siri. Last night you could hear the words screaming out as they were typed. Yea...Victory...Way to Go John.... have a feeling that the air will be let out of quite a few sails this am. No skyrocket! But .25 is better than .105 in my book?

Have a great day and make some cash!
    Ya, in the green at the moment...what a concept. Good luck to you also! ttyl

I would take the slow crawl.......the spikes are horrible to make sense out of...they are just a crap shoot.

The market is shit this morning (good for us with other stocks)....a lot of news out there....this will be really interesting.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-17-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Page 4 of 27 ... 2345614 ...