Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 263

Thread: Daily Market Watch - Week of 2/16/09

  1. #21
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    WOW!!!

    Its like there is a party in the forum, and everyone is invited.

    Just a though, I won't count my chickens until they hatch.

    And since I snapped a week ago and went off the deep end.

    I would actually laugh if the stock doesn't move, then I will proceed to cry.

  2. #22
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    WOW!!!

    Its like there is a party in the forum, and everyone is invited.

    Just a though, I won't count my chickens until they hatch.

    And since I snapped a week ago and went off the deep end.

    I would actually laugh if the stock doesn't move, then I will proceed to cry.
    Party? It is like a Mongolian gang bang!

    I liked Tony's comment in there...I was tempted to say something...really tempted, but then took another direction with it. I am glad that we have a place here to chill, lol.

    What is....is. How ya doing today, Dread?

  3. #23
    Sworntwofun is offline
    Addict
    Sworntwofun's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 588
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    WOW!!!

    Its like there is a party in the forum, and everyone is invited.

    Just a though, I won't count my chickens until they hatch.

    And since I snapped a week ago and went off the deep end.

    I would actually laugh if the stock doesn't move, then I will proceed to cry.
    Yea Its been kinda crazy around here....
    I have had a few episodes myself untill I just accepted the worse case scenario...all my eggs were already broken...

    Now if we get pass tomorrow.. I need to get me a little something something and dont want to make anymore mistakes or should I say too many more mistakes ....So I have to ask somebody, anybody to get a Idea on whats a real educated guess.....
    Anyway...Its good your feeling better.... Good Luck

  4. #24
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Party? It is like a Mongolian gang bang!

    I liked Tony's comment in there...I was tempted to say something...really tempted, but then took another direction with it. I am glad that we have a place here to chill, lol.

    What is....is. How ya doing today, Dread?
    Hanging in there Bill!!

    Yeah, everyone is getting all giddy about tomorrow. Something is telling me to be very careful about all of this. Something isn't quite right, ya know!!

    How are you doing? Hope you had a great weekend!!!

    If this turkey gaps up on the open, then I might be out in Colorado visiting friends.

    Might have to buy you and your wife dinner!!

    But this sucker needs to go really high for me, 2.00 to break even.

    Anyway, I have to go out to Colorado some time this year. Sneak in some fly fishing, maybe a little kayaking too!!!

  5. #25
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Yea Its been kinda crazy around here....
    I have had a few episodes myself untill I just accepted the worse case scenario...all my eggs were already broken...

    Now if we get pass tomorrow.. I need to get me a little something something and dont want to make anymore mistakes or should I say too many more mistakes ....So I have to ask somebody, anybody to get a Idea on whats a real educated guess.....
    Anyway...Its good your feeling better.... Good Luck
    I am just going to be patient with it all. My concerns are with commercial real estate sector right now. When that shoe drops in March like analyst say it will. Look out!!! If you get 20% or more gains you should take them, if it continues to go higher than the 20% mark, just put in a trailing stop loss to preserve your profits!

    Then let her ride!!

    Also nobama is signing the bill tomorrow in Colorado, (glad its not my state.) And will that news overshadow SIRI news?

    A lot is up in the air right now Tony, just be careful and try not to get over aggressive, and be patient.

    24 is starting, have to watch it!! I will chime in later on!!

    Oh and thanks for your concern Tony, I was feeling OK just no sleep!!

    OK have to run for now!!

  6. #26
    Sworntwofun is offline
    Addict
    Sworntwofun's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 588
    Thanks Dread...Talk with you later!

  7. #27
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Yeah, don't worry to much about making mistakes, we have and always will.

    The best advice I could give is, come up with a game plan and stick to it.

    If you got in at .12 and want to get out at say .24, then just stick with it and don't waver at all.

    If you feel comfortable with limit orders then use them.

    Try keeping emotions in check, easier said than done!!!

    Good luck tomorrow, or whenever the news is announced!!

    Whatever that news may be LOL!!

  8. #28
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Yeah, don't worry to much about making mistakes, we have and always will.

    The best advice I could give is, come up with a game plan and stick to it.

    If you got in at .12 and want to get out at say .24, then just stick with it and don't waver at all.

    If you feel comfortable with limit orders then use them.

    Try keeping emotions in check, easier said than done!!!

    Good luck tomorrow, or whenever the news is announced!!

    Whatever that news may be LOL!!
    I am watching 24 now, lol. One of my very favorites.

    Yep, stick with the game plan and don't get greedy. Nobody will win it all. Will type more after 24.

  9. #29
    Sworntwofun is offline
    Addict
    Sworntwofun's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 588
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Yeah, don't worry to much about making mistakes, we have and always will.

    The best advice I could give is, come up with a game plan and stick to it.

    If you got in at .12 and want to get out at say .24, then just stick with it and don't waver at all.

    If you feel comfortable with limit orders then use them.

    Try keeping emotions in check, easier said than done!!!

    Good luck tomorrow, or whenever the news is announced!!

    Whatever that news may be LOL!!
    It sounds like they are gonna wait until pre market to announce it!
    Im gonna call it a night...Thanks for the input..
    And Good Luck to you also...I think its gonna go Big! Eventually!

  10. #30
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am watching 24 now, lol. One of my very favorites.

    Yep, stick with the game plan and don't get greedy. Nobody will win it all. Will type more after 24.
    The snuggie commercial just came on LOL!!! I caught that conversation you guys had last week, frickin hilarious!!!

    Those people do look like cult members wearing that crap!!!

    Yeah, good luck tomorrow Bill!! And the rest of the week too!!!

    There are a few things going around in the market that are wrinkling my ars right now.

    1: The news that came out last night about Japan's economy.

    2: The next wave, in the commercial real estate market coming in March supposedly.

    3: And of course the news about GM / Chrysler restructure plan.

    OK I got that BS out, and I won't mention the trojan horse bill about to be signed!!

    I am going to call it a night, and 24 was good tonight!!!

    Have a good one everybody!!!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •