Page 22 of 27 ... 122021222324 ...
    Addict
    02-21-2009, 01:03 AM #211
    Whats up guys....I will talk at you all later!
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 02-21-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Guru
    02-21-2009, 01:07 AM #212

Email

If you haven't all ready, maybe you and Ray could hook up with email addresses and discuss this without it being so pubic...I mean public....(Just a thought)
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-21-2009 at 11:36 AM.

02-21-2009, 02:45 AM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

Game plan....later tonight....I have to go buy vegetables...(I am a vegetarian). I do everything else wrong, but I turned veggie a couple a year and a half ago.
    No man!!! VEGETARIAN!!! Oh Bill, you are killing me!!!

I don't trust veggies!! LOL!!! Don't get me wrong, I love veggies, but throw in some Italian beef / corned beef / Gyros meat / or lamb, with those veggies!!!

You are ok in my book Bill so I will let it slide but, if I go out some were and someone says to me, (well I don't eat meat, I am a vegetarian!!). And then they look down their nose at me, you know what I say to them.

HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN!!! And its the truth!! You should see the looks I get for that one!!!! Not one rebuttal yet!!! lol

I won't do that to you!!

But anyway, I think Ray made the point that SIRI has been holding strong, and I agree!! I need to walk away from this train wreck for a while and take that second job. Going to pile everything I have into the markets and go long!!

All of the fear mongering by dear leader, is making this a great opportunity to go long.

As long as we have hundreds of companies in the NASDAQ under a dollar, They will continue waiving the delisting rules!!!

I will try and check in from time to time, and good luck to everybody!!

Ray/Tripp/Sworn/ and so on!!!

Keep up the good fight!!!

02-21-2009, 12:15 PM #214

Market Watch

Dread you are right

The banks,They are going to go up and down like a yoyo

bill is correct about sblk If I was not playing Al Bundy right now I would sell the house, ride a bike, live in a tent, eat beans rice and falofle's and put every outside dime in the market. Hey anybody see my shopping cart...LOL

I think Bill said that only 30 funds are holding sblk I checked and agree
    the nice thing about the lower volume that it trades, It wont be likely manipulated as much, so it will keep a solid dollar or Obama coin value

Lvlt has 334 funds holding it, a lot more volume than sblk, stable company
    who knows If it will find its 52 week low again . news related look at yesterday.

siri is a great way to leverage a little cash into to something. were is it going!!!!,
    know where but up, Tripp has every reason to be crazy about it .you have good information sources, with a very large support base supplying it, ck mffias again,to look a current activity, it is current up to 02/17/ 09
    not that that means everything, but I do like to know who is buying it

sorry about not checking in last night I was busy with a jar of pickles
    I had to much of the juice and went to bed early..Lmao

I am still watching vc and gathering info ,If it does well Tripp is the man

ctic was off nasdaq for a short time, and is now back, they did not miss there filing It was submitted, but in a foreign language. I thought that was very smart
    just watching these two not buying,If they decide to go I want to be there

Guru
    02-21-2009, 04:20 PM #215
    well vc is hurting, but its another one of those if it can make it without bk it can make u alot, and it's role is pretty important in today's economy and likely not allowed to go bk easy. As for the stock price .13 has proven to be some solid support, i would buy at .13 if i did buy and i woud watch closely as hell everything going on with that company, as it is a risk.

Addict
    02-21-2009, 04:58 PM #216
    Hey Dread... You take it easy.... You know where we will be... right here!

Thanks for all your input and insite you have added.. It has helped me more than your proberly aware of....

Talk to you again in the near future and Good Luck! Tony

02-21-2009, 05:18 PM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well vc is hurting, but its another one of those if it can make it without bk it can make u alot, and it's role is pretty important in today's economy and likely not allowed to go bk easy. As for the stock price .13 has proven to be some solid support, i would buy at .13 if i did buy and i woud watch closely as hell everything going on with that company, as it is a risk.
    Tripp
    you are right vc is hurting
    do you think they are important enough to be saved...

Guru
    02-21-2009, 05:58 PM #218
    Hey Dread,

Take it easy and pop in when you have a chance

http://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:OCNF

Hey guys....good day to you!

OCNF only has 16.2 Million shares and is 34% Inst. owned. It trades on a volume of about 621,000. Just like SBLK, the volume is relatively low, but it trades all day long and makes gains and losses. I really like these shipping industry stocks.

The market CAP is 20.04 Million. And the dividend. of still there is .77.

I am transferring money.....bet you never heard me say that before, lol and if I can get it for a great price...I am there!

It won't be until mid week though, so we shall see....

Has anybody looked at JASO yet? I really haven't but it sure sounds good.

I am going to do some checking around and see what I can come up with, maybe somebody else could do some checking to.

Guru
    02-21-2009, 06:01 PM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Dread you are right

The banks,They are going to go up and down like a yoyo

bill is correct about sblk If I was not playing Al Bundy right now I would sell the house, ride a bike, live in a tent, eat beans rice and falofle's and put every outside dime in the market. Hey anybody see my shopping cart...LOL

I think Bill said that only 30 funds are holding sblk I checked and agree
    the nice thing about the lower volume that it trades, It wont be likely manipulated as much, so it will keep a solid dollar or Obama coin value

Lvlt has 334 funds holding it, a lot more volume than sblk, stable company
    who knows If it will find its 52 week low again . news related look at yesterday.

siri is a great way to leverage a little cash into to something. were is it going!!!!,
    know where but up, Tripp has every reason to be crazy about it .you have good information sources, with a very large support base supplying it, ck mffias again,to look a current activity, it is current up to 02/17/ 09
    not that that means everything, but I do like to know who is buying it

sorry about not checking in last night I was busy with a jar of pickles
    I had to much of the juice and went to bed early..Lmao

I am still watching vc and gathering info ,If it does well Tripp is the man

ctic was off nasdaq for a short time, and is now back, they did not miss there filing It was submitted, but in a foreign language. I thought that was very smart
    just watching these two not buying,If they decide to go I want to be there
    Got in the pickle juice, eh?? lol Pickling the brain...

Boy, you are on a roll today. I am just cracking up reading your whole message.

CTIC is sneaking back in eh? We will have to keep an eye on VC and CTIC.

Guru
    02-21-2009, 06:02 PM #220
    taken off of yahoo finance

Visteon Corporation supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to vehicle manufacturers and the automotive aftermarket worldwide. It offers various electronics products, including audio systems and components, such as digital and satellite radios, and HD radio broadcast tuners and premium systems; driver information systems comprising displays, from analog-electronic to high-impact instrument clusters that incorporate LCD displays; information, in-vehicle entertainment, and multimedia systems; powertrain and feature control modules; electronic climate controls, such as single zone manual electronic and automatic multiple zone modules, as well as integrated audio and climate control assemblies; and lighting products, which consist of headlamps, rear combination lamps, center high-mounted stop lamps, and fog lamps. The company also provides climate products and systems comprising heat exchangers, climate controls, compressors, and fluid transport systems; and cooling functionality and thermal management for the vehicle’s powertrain system. In addition, Visteon offers interior products, including cockpit modules, which incorporate structural, electronic, climate control, mechanical, and safety components; door panels/modules, as well as various interior trim products; and console modules, which deliver flexible and versatile storage options. Further, it designs and manufactures various products, including driveline systems, such as applications for all-wheel drive vehicles, and powertrain products and systems. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan. Visteon Corp. operates independently of Ford Motor Co. as of June 28, 2000.

They seem kind of important to me, specially if we want to keep producing car's in the united states, which is one of that last things we actually produce anymore.

Page 22 of 27 ... 122021222324 ...