Page 14 of 27 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:41 AM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    I use to burn things down when I was a kid!!

Just kidding lol, have a good night everyone, I am out for the night!
    lmao....too funny....

I used to live in Tacoma, Washington...well my buddy and I went to buy a little smoke from a guy we just met..I DO NOT remember his name, only talked to him once....and we got to talking and I asked him what he did....he said that he was a fire bomber.....Oh shit! My buddy and I were out of there in about 5 minutes....

02-19-2009, 01:42 AM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I want a snugglie so I can look like a cult member of the Raz Naeesh. "Let me pick your berries and spread salmonella, dear father"

I can't remember laughing this hard in a long time... you are hiliarious..
    Good night all

02-19-2009, 01:46 AM #133
    lmao....too funny....

I used to live in Tacoma, Washington...well my buddy and I went to buy a little smoke from a guy we just met..I DO NOT remember his name, only talked to him once....and we got to talking and I asked him what he did....he said that he was a fire bomber.....Oh shit! My buddy and I were out of there in about 5 minutes....
    Quit already!! When I was 20 or 21, I was up in Tacoma WA where my dad lived (and died) and I was up there taking care of his stuff.... long enough to sell the double wide and make enough to invest in SIRI. NO shit this really happened. well not the Siri part, but the double wide!!

Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:46 AM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Anyway guys It late here on the east cost...I get a earlier start then you guys... Not really eh...its been fun reminising but Im going to sleep...

Talk to you all tomorrow! Night... And those coins are only clad with 24K gold...figures right!

My dad worked on all those rides, Its a small world, pirites of the Carribean, swiss family tree house..haunted mansion...back then they would close the park 1 weekend on the summer for all the union workers...it was great no lines... My friends father owned all the sunkiss concessions in the park, so at school we would always have a little vodka and oj and a couple of dubes before school! what a small world...I actually got married the first time and had my reception at the Disneyland Hotel...The party lasted longer than the marrage...
    What kills me is that there are only 3,857 left month after month....Clad in real gold....a momentum that you can place upon your altar with candles and worship for years to come and hand down to your children their children....

Oh God...Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock....its a small world drove me to the brink of insanity! lol.

Too funny about your first marriage, but that is normal in Calif! Have a great night of sleep....catch ya in the morn.

Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:50 AM #135
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Quit already!! When I was 20 or 21, I was up in Tacoma WA where my dad lived (and died) and I was up there taking care of his stuff.... long enough to sell the double wide and make enough to invest in SIRI. NO shit this really happened. well not the Siri part, but the double wide!!
    Wow...parallel universes here........mind boggling ..

Ya, Tacoma used to really stink from the Pulp Mill....they even put out a song called "The aroma of Tacoma".

Well, have a great night everybody...I am going to flounder about....hasta luego and adios.

02-19-2009, 01:51 AM #136
    What kills me is that there are only 3,857 left month after month....Clad in real gold....a momentum that you can place upon your altar with candles and worship for years to come and hand down to your children their children....

Oh God...Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock....its a small world drove me to the brink of insanity! lol.

Too funny about your first marriage, but that is normal in Calif! Have a great night of sleep....catch ya in the morn.
    In I Dee Ho, we say, tick Glock, tick Glock.....

You have definitely been watching way too much late night TV....

Addict
    02-19-2009, 01:52 AM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    I graduated in 1977. We used to ride our bikes down to Disneyland down Harbor Blvd and play in the elevators of the local hotels till we got kicked out... then 180 degrees the other direction , we would go to Huntington Beach and body surf. ( my wife is looking, so that is all we would do)
    I dont believe it I graduated in 1977 also.....I loved the Huntington Beach pier..I seen Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas at that club Golden Bear

Now your going way back...my parents had their first house in Huntington beach...I went to Circle View Elementary school...then they moved to Cypress where we lived next store to Jerry Quarry when he fought Mohammad Ali...I went to Magnolia HS then cypress College!
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 02-19-2009 at 01:57 AM.

02-19-2009, 01:57 AM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    I dont believe it I graduated in 1977 also.....I loved the Huntington Beach pier..I seen Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas at that club Golden pier.

Now your going way back...my parents had their first house in Huntington beach...I went to Circle View Elementary school...then they moved to Cypress where we lived next store to Jerry Quarry when he fought Mohammad Ali...I went to Magnolia HS then cypress College!
    What a small world, again, there really are only 7 people in the world...

Guru
    02-19-2009, 07:29 AM #139
    it was amaing, im pretty far gone atm from all the shots and beer's but oh man was that show amazing, i dont know if ur familiar with hank the third, but im a gaint hank williams sr fan ansd he even did some of his grandfather's song's, he loojks just like his grandfather and sounds exactly like him, he does like a country rockabilly mixed with death metal, he plays with like 3 diff bands all night, one set is traditional johnny cash hard core pull up your britches before u get smacked in the face style country, then they do some rockabilly and then some death metal, its truely amazing. I can barely put it into words, anyway if u have yet to check out hank the 3rd go buy his album straight from hell, its hard core country the way its meant to be and if u are not too uptight and dont mind the occassional rude and crude song u will dig it, anyway im off to do something i dont know what, im so ****ed up hahahah yeah

Guru
    02-19-2009, 10:12 AM #140

Hank the 3rd

Glad you had a great time! I didn't know that he had a band. I will have to check it out.

I love Hank and Hank Jr.'s music. Hank the 3rd sounds really interesting.

I know how exactly how you feel this morning I do that on occaision myself and it takes all day to shake off. Then just about the time it is getting dark outside you feel all better again and its time to party. I don't go out and party anymore, but I can do pretty good at home. It isn't like I am in the geriatric ward or anything.

Where did you go, to a bar or concert hall or what? I bet there was a lot of good looking women there with Cowgirl hats and spurs on....hehe

Page 14 of 27 ... 4121314151624 ...