Page 12 of 27 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:03 AM #111
    Tripps -

How did Austin go? Tell us about it....

Addict
    02-19-2009, 01:06 AM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am glad you two are bonding...Ray and yourself are great people! I bought SBLK @ 2.00, which is still a bargain..I want that 1.67 or lower price, but I may not get it, but I will buy higher. I love rusty old pirate ships.

ABK is a continual winner. It just cycles over and over.

Man, what Newman said about all the financials that you have is really encouraging and I believe it too.

You are rocking, does that software make more sense now?
    Bill... That software is the greatest....I understand it perfectly! All I need now is one that will talk to me and tell what to do! Thanks

Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:08 AM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Are you talking about the one in Garden Grove California? I use to live in Anahiem....My first union job was making Anahiem stadium into a football stadium. The first hydrolic pictures mound...and moved the big A along the 5freeway... Its a small world!
    Ya, the one in wherever, Calif. I used to live in Santa Ana, Tustin, El Toro, San Clemente, Laguna Beach, 29 Palms...(Guess what my Dad used to do...lol).

Also I used to go watch the Anahiem Angels play and used to go to Disneyland all of the time...I had girlfriends that used to work there.

Which reminds me...You know why Mickey left Minnie don't you?....Well he finally figured out she was f'g Goofy!

Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:09 AM #114
    Bill... That software is the greatest....I understand it perfectly! All I need now is one that will talk to me and tell what to do! Thanks
    That's funny!

02-19-2009, 01:13 AM #115
    Are you talking about the one in Garden Grove California? I use to live in Anahiem....My first union job was making Anahiem stadium into a football stadium. The first hydrolic pictures mound...and moved the big A along the 5freeway... Its a small world!
    Yep, I spent my teenage years living 3 blocks from there, graduated from Orange High School, I worked there for a minute, till I asked someone how much they made, then I got fired by the Reverend Robert Schuller himself...
    I had no right to make money, just like now..... Although I am about ready to buy some Obama coins.... God loves you and SO DO I!

02-19-2009, 01:18 AM #116
    Ya, the one in wherever, Calif. I used to live in Santa Ana, Tustin, El Toro, San Clemente, Laguna Beach, 29 Palms...(Guess what my Dad used to do...lol).

Also I used to go watch the Anahiem Angels play and used to go to Disneyland all of the time...I had girlfriends that used to work there.

Which reminds me...You know why Mickey left Minnie don't you?....Well he finally figured out she was f'g Goofy!

You're killin' me Smalls. I was born and raised in Orange County, I worked for Weslin Construction, framing in El Toro, MIssion Viejo, etc. I had a high school friend who was Cinderella at Disneyland, but there were lots of Cinderella's when I was 17!!

Addict
    02-19-2009, 01:18 AM #117

My Father was big at Disney when Walt Disney was there! Local #2203
    Harbor Blv & Ball road..thats where i did my apprentice ship..I went to Magnolia High school.. in Anahiem and Cypress College...
    We had a resturant in Garden grove called Amelias on Harbor blv. and Garden Grove Blv.. we had a Country Western bar in Staton on Beach Blv.and Cerritos Blv. called the Cabaratt and one more resturant in Costa Mesa called Fettucinis....Wow you must of know one of them!

Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:20 AM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Yep, I spent my teenage years living 3 blocks from there, graduated from Orange High School, I worked there for a minute, till I asked someone how much they made, then I got fired by the Reverend Robert Schuller himself...
    I had no right to make money, just like now..... Although I am about ready to buy some Obama coins.... God loves you and SO DO I!
    Just remember, you are limited to only five coins per household and they are at the same exact price that they paid to mint them...they are limited...to get a piece of this history you have to act now!

Laughing so hard, Robert Schuller himself fired you....you should be honored...haha

I used to love California....my Dad was in the Marine Corps, that is why I was all over Calif. 16 years of my life. Now when I go there it gives me the willies. It is not like it used to be.

Some how I always end up there again for short spurts of time and then I am gone again. Loads of crooks and women there.

02-19-2009, 01:25 AM #119
    My Father was big at Disney when Walt Disney was there! Local #2203
    Harbor Blv & Ball road..thats where i did my apprentice ship..I went to Magnolia High school.. in Anahiem and Cypress College...
    We had a resturant in Garden grove called Amelias on Harbor blv. and Garden Grove Blv.. we had a Country Western bar in Staton on Beach Blv.and Cerritos Blv. called the Cabaratt and one more resturant in Costa Mesa called Fettucinis....Wow you must of know one of them!
    The streets all sound very familiar. I lived on the corner of Hazard and Magnolia in Westminster, from 0-14yrs. My grandfather had cabinet shop in Signal HIll and he ran the union apprentice program for the area.

Addict
    02-19-2009, 01:26 AM #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    What year did you graduate...I played 2 years of varsity basketball at Magnolia and we played Orange highschool...

When I was a kid we would ride our bikes to Disney..chain them up climb the 18foot fence and sneek into the behind the park area open this little door and we would be on main street in disney!

Page 12 of 27 ... 2101112131422 ...