Page 11 of 27 ... 91011121321 ...
    Guru
    02-18-2009, 06:36 PM #101
    actually going to have some fun tonight, heading to austin to catch hank the 3rd, cant freaking wait !!!!

Addict
    02-18-2009, 07:27 PM #102
    Whats up guys.. I picked up some SBLK today Backed up some Bac and LVLT so thats it for me....I hit my limit....for real....

I have some decent adv's...so its time to go long....

Im thinking about Rays advice and start playing with sirius...What are 10k shares gonna hurt.....one way or another....and It became the only predictable choice....I think?

But Ray's got bigger nuts then me so im only gonna risk 20%

I want to be like the church lady.... To bad she's full os shit!....If not forgive me God... for I didnt really mean it....(I've got to cover my Ass)

Well here is the final list...ABK AIB AIG BAC C ETFC F GCHK LVLT SBLK SIRI

AS you can see Im going with almost all Government bets... If you can't beat them, I guess its time to join them!

02-18-2009, 11:06 PM #103

sworn

Hey did you hear Bernanke talk today? government does not do well in
    private industry.... deep pockets!!!! that means you and me, taxes and all !!!

If you can make something of yourself, you will.

Look at tripp, one working SOB.... Not that you're not
    American made means ,You did it.
    Like a Missouri mule!!!!!
    I always like reading what you have to offer!!!

I like FNM, and Big Brother, short-term. Iamgoing with American made...
    Ford is looking pretty good.....
    check it out.
    Last edited by ray; 02-18-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Addict
    02-18-2009, 11:54 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Hey did you hear Bernanke talk today? government does not do well in
    private industry.... deep pockets!!!! that means you and me, taxes and all !!!

If you can make something of yourself, you will.

Look at tripp, one working SOB.... Not that you're not
    American made means ,You did it.
    Like a Missouri mule!!!!!
    I always like reading what you have to offer!!!

I like FNM, and Big Brother, short-term. Iamgoing with American made...
    Ford is looking pretty good.....
    check it out.
    I have some Ford 400x for the long term....Im a union Carpenter...from Highrises, residential, retail to molding and mill work! But thats all ****ed up right now...So i'll sit home and collect my $560 a week until something comes up or until its gone! mean while I put $350,000 down on my house and pay 6.375% interest and never been late on a payment....and what are we gonna get....we are gonna get it right in the ass! Obama your momma!

02-19-2009, 12:11 AM #105

sworn

that rocks, I have been in the trades for 30+ years. American Made, when you really are the one making it...
    Pretty impressive to keep your home afloat in all this mess, what a boat ride? ....continued good luck with that

good to meet you

Guru
    02-19-2009, 12:32 AM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    I have some Ford 400x for the long term....Im a union Carpenter...from Highrises, residential, retail to molding and mill work! But thats all ****ed up right now...So i'll sit home and collect my $560 a week until something comes up or until its gone! mean while I put $350,000 down on my house and pay 6.375% interest and never been late on a payment....and what are we gonna get....we are gonna get it right in the ass! Obama your momma!
    Hi, My name is Ben Dover....

Well, comrades this is a great night to celebrate our Messiah and Leader.

Let's pass the Vodka.

Boy talk about getting it in the ass! We get to pay for all of the fck ups who didn't want to pay their mortgages and couldn't afford them.

Its a lovely world.....now we are starting to see that "Sacrifice" that Obama was talking about. We have to pool in to save our community brothers.....

Old Joe the Plumber had it down right.

Any way I am going to put more money into that rusty old fleet of tramp steamers that SBLK owns. Its my kind of cargo - scrap iron and coke (non-sniff type) to destinations unknown. I see the price was starting up at the close...I hope it goes back down until Friday.

MBI is a hot new stock. It went up 1.07 today to close at 4.07...it is supposed to be really something..It is a new company and a financial that is going to deal with government money...that is all that I know about it for now. It is like 4.06 out of my range at the moment, but it should be good to look at and watch while everybody else gets rich from it.

The market was sure ugly today....and I don't anticipate any big rally tomorrow....there isn't any good news anywhere.....just a lot of profit taking by the government and selling off by normal people.

I expect the next thing will be a raise on capital gains taxes to help feed the poor dwarf children in Warziristan.

ABK did good today considering what went on.....Once again I like that stock...it will break one of these days.

AIB is like just a North Korean rocket launch away to get back up to my buy in price....It is so far up there that I would need oxygen to go take a look at it.

Other than that, things are just a groove and everything is far out.

Peace, brothers,

Bill

So yo ho ho and and bottle of Maker's.....

BTW, I agree with Newman...the recession was over in December.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-19-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Addict
    02-19-2009, 12:56 AM #107
    Whats up Bill!

ABK was looking good today.. I got 300x yesterday @ 1.12 Im gonna keep it for a while...or until its ready.
    I was all excited when i got SBLK to day at 1.87 and then, and then, well you know what happen next...It dropped its shorts....story of my life!

As you can see me and Ray have been bonding!

I think starting tomorrow im gonna take some chances with siri...Its seem to go from 18 to 12 or 13 everyday...whats better than that!

Anyway Mr. Bill... We will catch up with you tomorrow...

check this out! ABK300x AIB600x AIG500x BAC500x C600x ETFC200x F400x GCHK 200x LVLT400x SBLK200x SIRI50K
    I think I may need some help....Do they have AA for Stock Traders!

Guru
    02-19-2009, 12:57 AM #108
    Ray -

I loved that post about the Crystal Cathedral. I have actually been in there (1957....before electricity).

I will try and one-up you...I have shaken the hand of Jimmy Swagert and have a Bible autographed by him. I have also seen Benny Hinn and have been to 6 other Circus acts.

Guru
    02-19-2009, 01:01 AM #109
    I am glad you two are bonding...Ray and yourself are great people! I bought SBLK @ 2.00, which is still a bargain..I want that 1.67 or lower price, but I may not get it, but I will buy higher. I love rusty old pirate ships.

ABK is a continual winner. It just cycles over and over.

Man, what Newman said about all the financials that you have is really encouraging and I believe it too.

You are rocking, does that software make more sense now?

Addict
    02-19-2009, 01:03 AM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Ray -

I loved that post about the Crystal Cathedral. I have actually been in there (1957....before electricity).

I will try and one-up you...I have shaken the hand of Jimmy Swagert and have a Bible autographed by him. I have also seen Benny Hinn and have been to 6 other Circus acts.
    Are you talking about the one in Garden Grove California? I use to live in Anahiem....My first union job was making Anahiem stadium into a football stadium. The first hydrolic pictures mound...and moved the big A along the 5freeway... Its a small world!

Page 11 of 27 ... 91011121321 ...