Page 25 of 27 ... 152324252627
    Guru
    02-22-2009, 12:26 AM #241
    Yes Sir. I use www.realtimestockquote.com so does Tony now. It is live charts throughout the whole day. They have a trial 30 days, but the trial is 20 minutes behind. The one on there I use is called Trader's assistant.

You are a smart fella, I was just wondering what your methods to your madness were

I PM'd you a couple of messages and I can see where to chat in gmail now...great idea!

It is about time for some pickle juice here

Did you get the PM's ok?

02-22-2009, 12:36 AM #242
    yes I did get them thankyou
    the multi chat can be handy
    and you wont have to be politically correct..lol
    I am going to look into your software thankyou...

Guru
    02-22-2009, 12:41 AM #243
    Ya, I hate politically correct "Stuff"....lol!

If ya don't mind, you can send me your gmail addy and I can plug it into Gmail.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-22-2009 at 01:07 AM.

Addict
    02-22-2009, 01:26 AM #244
    Whats going on guys?

Ray... I really like the program that Bill turned me on to! I will be glue to it on monday... I gonna make something happen...with sirius that is...and parlay it on other things....I joined for the $30 a month..The free traial wont work for me way with a 20 minute delay...
    Heres the list... ABK AIB AIG BAC C ETFC F GCHK LVLT SBLK SIRI

That's crazy I didnt plan on keeping all these but none have came to their sell prices yet!

PS I would like to be involved in that g-mailif you all dont mind! Thanks

Guru
    02-22-2009, 01:38 AM #245
    Tony, I am going to PM my primary email addy and my gmail addy to you...Please do the same...mucho gracias, senior.

I might add anybody else that we know is more than welcome to participate in gmail chat. Just send out the addys to all of the gang. Ya, even you, Newman! lol (just kidding, Newman....please do)

Guru
    02-22-2009, 01:46 AM #246
    Newman, your post in the Intraday is hilarious!
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-22-2009 at 01:57 AM.

Guru
    02-22-2009, 02:00 AM #247

Snuggies

Now I am getting emails for Snuggies in my junk mail...They sell them at Walgreens...I was in there Friday and low and behold.....they are racked at the front door...I want a blue one for the Bronco's games....I used to have season tickets....If I wore that to a game the guys would have damaged me.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-22-2009 at 02:06 AM.

Mentor
    02-22-2009, 04:39 AM #248
    Unfortunately, my life is much to busy to be doing all that I am doing, but I would appreciate some info on the Gmail app... Ihave never used Gmail, but wouldnt mind starting up an account to chat with you guys. Don't let this thread die out though!

I have taken a beating over the past week, with my only position in the green right now is SIRI!! That is pathetic. (I bought a bunch at 0.058 and I am glad I did.. for now!) Was thinking about doing some day trading to pick up some profits, but like I said, my life is hectic right now.

Bill, you have my email. Shoot me some info.

02-22-2009, 11:33 AM #249
    Sworntwo, Newman, tripp, Gmail is great. Lots of good tools if you use your email a lot. It is free, just go to gmail.com and apply for an email address, if you decide to do it and you do get an address with it, PM the addresses to me and then we can see if the chat will work. I have tried it with three people, it can be a bit confusing, but after you learn how to time it and work it, it can be handy. we could try it and see if it is a help or not...
    If i get your gmail addressess, I will send an invitation to chat

talk with you soon

Guru
    02-23-2009, 12:42 AM #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Unfortunately, my life is much to busy to be doing all that I am doing, but I would appreciate some info on the Gmail app... Ihave never used Gmail, but wouldnt mind starting up an account to chat with you guys. Don't let this thread die out though!

I have taken a beating over the past week, with my only position in the green right now is SIRI!! That is pathetic. (I bought a bunch at 0.058 and I am glad I did.. for now!) Was thinking about doing some day trading to pick up some profits, but like I said, my life is hectic right now.

Bill, you have my email. Shoot me some info.
    GMAIL is Google mail. You just need to sign up for an account. The chat is inside of GMAIL. I have never used this particular chat myself, but it appears to be simple. We would love to have you there when you have time. We won't let the thread disappear.

This thread must give a lot of people the willies, because not any new comers enter, probably because they believe that we are some kind of click or something, but we would love to have new people in the thread and contributing. So if you are some new person reading this, please feel free to contribute to the thread here. You are most welcome to join us.

My stocks are bloody red also, except for three of them. I have taken some big reds, but they will come back. I know what you mean about pathetic...that is a most appropriate word.

If the government would get their heads out of their asses and do away with Mark to Market it would solve a ton of issues and really help. I don't know who ever dreamed up that in the first place, but it is total b.s..

I am not to up to snuff on this uptick thing, but am going to look into it.

I searched out a few really good looking stocks and posted them Saturaday in here. CSUN and ESLR are looking great and a couple others. You might go back and look at them.

So that is what I know and I will probably be buying at least one of these this week. A week without buying is depressing unless everything is green and growing.

Let's see how the government can F**K up this trading week.

Let's figure out our best move on one of these stocks and talk about it..

Have a groovy night,

Bill

(I am up for a while)
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-23-2009 at 02:14 AM.