Page 26 of 27 ... 1624252627
    Guru
    02-23-2009, 12:53 AM #251
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Sworntwo, Newman, tripp, Gmail is great. Lots of good tools if you use your email a lot. It is free, just go to gmail.com and apply for an email address, if you decide to do it and you do get an address with it, PM the addresses to me and then we can see if the chat will work. I have tried it with three people, it can be a bit confusing, but after you learn how to time it and work it, it can be handy. we could try it and see if it is a help or not...
    If i get your gmail addressess, I will send an invitation to chat

talk with you soon
    Sorry for not dialing in, but I have been working (ya, it sucks) but is necessary to support my stock habit, not to mention my extremely high taste in exceptional whiskey and fine food. The good thing about being a vegetarian is that it is a lot less expensive than buying chunks of cow (which I love). I eat organic food and it is more expensive than conventional veggies and food, but I love it. I only eat Turkey around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I buy the ones that run wild in the field and eat bugs and stuff. I eat sashimi (raw salmon eggs and raw fish) every now and then. Anyway, who gives a rats ass...onto important stuff....

I lost 60 lbs in 4 months eating like this. I was 217 and now weigh 160. Like Ray says - save the heart and pickle the brain.....lol...oh ya, I forgot...on to the important stuff

I guess Ray all ready covered it. Talk to you guys in the morning and then I have to go to work for a while....
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-23-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Guru
    02-23-2009, 02:17 AM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Unfortunately, my life is much to busy to be doing all that I am doing, but I would appreciate some info on the Gmail app... Ihave never used Gmail, but wouldnt mind starting up an account to chat with you guys. Don't let this thread die out though!

I have taken a beating over the past week, with my only position in the green right now is SIRI!! That is pathetic. (I bought a bunch at 0.058 and I am glad I did.. for now!) Was thinking about doing some day trading to pick up some profits, but like I said, my life is hectic right now.

Bill, you have my email. Shoot me some info.
    Ray is the man to contact...he is the organizer.

Enthusiast
    02-23-2009, 03:41 AM #253

I'd like to enter in!

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

This thread must give a lot of people the willies, because not any new comers enter, probably because they believe that we are some kind of click or something, but we would love to have new people in the thread and contributing. So if you are some new person reading this, please feel free to contribute to the thread here. You are most welcome to join us.
    Hi every one. It's 2 am here on East Coast and I just read this forum thread for the 1st time.

I only own 2 stocks at this time. Siri (very heavy) at aver.price of 60 cents. I have averaged down from $2.50, and CTB (Cooper Tire).

CTB makes replacement tires. If people are not buying new cars, they need to buy tires! Check this company out. The dividend is 9% at this price. Also check out the dividend history.

Re: SIRI - I sold 20% of my shares last wk at .23 in premarket as it started to come down from .25. I didn't have the courage to do this last time it went up to .28 in premarket a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, it looked like the stock might come down to fill the gap created that day, so I put in a buy at .1205 and got filled.

We may be in a trading range between .10 & .25. I plan to trade this 50,000 shares (20%) in this range to try to to lower my average further, and hold the remainder. I may increase that to 40%.

I would not have minded if I wasn't able to buy back in.It just felt good to get some of my money out.

Thanks for the invitation. If I can contribute in any way I will.

Keysmark

02-23-2009, 11:06 AM #254
    good morning

I am liking sblk

thankyou Bill

Guru
    02-23-2009, 11:10 AM #255
    No prob....I love it.

How do we get hooked up on GMail?

Guru
    02-23-2009, 11:17 AM #256
    (C) is up .13 Tony must love it!

Guru
    02-23-2009, 11:33 AM #257
    AIB is going down the shitter....The European Market is sucking bad! I have to get ready for work....tty in a bit.

02-23-2009, 11:57 AM #258
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    No prob....I love it.

How do we get hooked up on GMail?
    Open your gmail acct, i believe you already accepted the invite I sent, so my name should come up in chat list. Click on my name and an option to chat should come up I will check it out my self and see if I can make it work if you are online right now.

02-23-2009, 12:09 PM #259
    are you guys watching the news this morning

how do you make a house purchase or payment with out income

What comes first the chicken or the egg!!!!

Guru
    02-23-2009, 04:34 PM #260
    I have gmail so fckd up that I need to walk away from it for a minute or I am going to pull my hair out. lol