Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
For tomorrow: I have 2 sell orders in. One for 10% of my SIRI at 0.35, and one for 10% at 0.42, which is the highest scottrade would let me place the sell order. Tried to put 20% at 0.50, but they said it was "to far from the current price". What do they care?

I doubt the 0.50 will hit, but just in case premarket has a wild spike, I want to take advantage of it. I think it will settle back down around 0.20 in the next 2-3 days or so and I will buy back to lower my cost average.

As far as the others, Im out of trading cash right now, so unless Ford or AIB spike and I can pull a profit, I am done until next paycheck (Friday).
I am going all in at .42 with a sell order, just in case of a spike (see we have the same strategy, lol). I will pull that order if necessary after the initial flood of lemmings are done f'g up the stock price.

I get the same feeling as you, Newman, that it will come back down to AT least .20.

Just remember, there are loads of people wanting to dump this stock and just get out alive, so there will be a lot of selling. On the other side of the coin, the "I'm going to get rich quick" crowd will be buying hand over fist. So when you weigh the two sides, the advance might not be as great as one would predict. It will be quite volatile though....who knows....at.36 or .42 a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Then I can let the dust settle and re-position myself. Yes sir, I like that plan...uh huh...