02-13-2009, 10:21 PM #1

Can't get Sirius streaming at work, kinda...

Here's the deal. I'm trying to get Sirius streaming online at work. When the player loads in IE, it says 100% of 100k and that it. I tried downloading Firefox (I cannot download addons in IE because of admin privileges ) and tried to download addons for it, but it says it cannot find any addons. However, another guy in the shop is able to get it on his computer. Does anyone know how I can transfer (via flash drive or whatever) the appropriate add ons so it can work in IE? IIRC, It's IE V6.xx, and again I cannot even update to IE7 because of admin privileges. Anyone know a way around this?

Head Honcho
    02-14-2009, 01:05 AM #2
    Forget about their sub par web interface, just use the windows version of starplayr
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

02-16-2009, 01:42 PM #3
    thanks man, I'll give that a shot and let ya know if that fixed it.

02-24-2009, 06:10 PM #4
    well it worked on my PC, but I cannot get it on my work PC. I tried running the .exe installer but I had to have a admin. password, which I don't have (I could probably get, but I'd rather not). Then I thought about installing the program itself onto a blank flash drive and then copy the files onto my work PC. But when I go to install, it doesn't ask for a directory to put it in or anything. In fact the only thing I can find even somewhat related to the Starplayr on my PC after installing is an applicaiton reference file, that's it! Any ideas?