02-13-2009, 02:50 PM #1

Maybe we would have the money if Listener care was competent

I have had several interaction with listener care over the last few weeks that leave me questioning whether millions have been left on the table. I first tried to get a lifetime subscription and called and took the offer. After several weeks with no charge on my cc, I called back and was told that apparently it was lost in processing. I said forget it (as I have old equipment)

I then tried to lock in a family plan rate and they messed that up and just signed me up for a rollover after the current plan expired. I had to call today to get that corrected.

All told, that was over 500 dollars that was not charged to my account in this time of much needed cash. How many other accounts have been similarly mishandled?

Enthusiast
    02-13-2009, 03:31 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by karma police View Post
    I have had several interaction with listener care over the last few weeks that leave me questioning whether millions have been left on the table. I first tried to get a lifetime subscription and called and took the offer. After several weeks with no charge on my cc, I called back and was told that apparently it was lost in processing. I said forget it (as I have old equipment)

I then tried to lock in a family plan rate and they messed that up and just signed me up for a rollover after the current plan expired. I had to call today to get that corrected.

All told, that was over 500 dollars that was not charged to my account in this time of much needed cash. How many other accounts have been similarly mishandled?

That is pretty sad actually......

Guru
    02-13-2009, 03:39 PM #3
    maybe its a good sign that they were doing alotof business and not being able to keep up, if they werent selling im sure your order would of been taken with highest priority. Plus the fact that they cut down on staff i bet they were swamped with people wanting to get in on the deal. *fingers crossed*

Enthusiast
    02-14-2009, 02:36 PM #4
    I'd be curious as to where Customer Care is located (I have never had to call). I find that most call centers are quite poor in their performance and it varies greatly based on the individual you are randomly stuck with.

I've had poor experiences with HP and the only repeatedly good experience I've had is with Adobe, which appears to be still located in North America.

Enthusiast
    02-14-2009, 02:52 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    I'd be curious as to where Customer Care is located (I have never had to call). I find that most call centers are quite poor in their performance and it varies greatly based on the individual you are randomly stuck with.

I've had poor experiences with HP and the only repeatedly good experience I've had is with Adobe, which appears to be still located in North America.
    I believe its out sourced to various places, I know at least there was a company here in Portland, Or. during Christmas