Page 4 of 24 ... 2345614 ...
    02-10-2009, 02:59 AM #31
    Well I tell ya what Bill!!! Good luck tomorrow!! And I will check in when I have time. Be well!! I am out for the night.

Guru
    02-10-2009, 03:30 AM #32

ETFC it is!

I am going with ETFC this morning, Tony, at least 100 shares...the chart is too good. It is at 1.33. They are all ready asking for 1.50. Be sure and check the futures tomorrow morning.

I am buying for a long position. It could pop faster, but I am going for long initially. If you have to turn over money fast, then this may not be the best bet as it only made .15 today, but was very consistent.

It is a long term investment. Like Newman said, bless his soul, he doesn't really see it coming around for a couple of quarters. That is the specific reason that I want it. ABK turned into a little powerhouse and I think this will too. Don't take my word for it. Do what you think you need to do, because I don't know the whole story. I am a chart man, not a financial analyst.

I am going for 100+ shares depending upon the price....but not over 200 for me.

LVLT............don't know, personally...will keep my eyes on it It could be harrowing with the White House statement tomorrow.......the speech frankly scared the hell out of me...I don't like the man....no Sir. I do not want him or the government in my life.

Guru
    02-10-2009, 03:31 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Well I tell ya what Bill!!! Good luck tomorrow!! And I will check in when I have time. Be well!! I am out for the night.

Back at ya!

Guru
    02-10-2009, 08:30 AM #34
    actually i opened a scotttrade account last week with only 150, i think they removed their minimum funding requirements.

Addict
    02-10-2009, 08:47 AM #35
    Thanks for all the info guys....

I really think it was greenspan...after 26 consecutive rate increases all he had to do was cut rates way back then and we could of elimated this mess.. anyway good luck tomorrow!

Guru
    02-10-2009, 09:45 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    actually i opened a scotttrade account last week with only 150, i think they removed their minimum funding requirements.
    That is good news. I am going to check it out. Tripps, thanks for the tip. What is your take on LVLT right now? Now I am getting confused. I need to find some info on that government money.

Guru
    02-10-2009, 09:47 AM #37
    i think if u go long lvlt your good at this price, short term not so clear.

Guru
    02-10-2009, 09:50 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys....

I really think it was greenspan...after 26 consecutive rate increases all he had to do was cut rates way back then and we could of elimated this mess.. anyway good luck tomorrow!
    I have to agree. I was convinced the guy was a wizard, but it turns out the guy was lost in space.

Hindsight is always better than foresight.

Good trading to everyone this morning.

ETFC is my choice for this morning.

I am anxious to watch AIB. I hope they can make some positive decisions with it today.

Also, I am really interested in what reaction the market will have today. I am wanting to see good for the market. BAC should be a good indicator IMHO. We shall see I guess.

Guru
    02-10-2009, 09:53 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i think if u go long lvlt your good at this price, short term not so clear.
    I agree...for short term it is not so appealing at this price, but long it is o.k.. That is my take also.

Guru
    02-10-2009, 10:21 AM #40
    I am not all excited about the stimulus package.....to me that is boring to investors, but if Geithner announces buying up toxic assets and creating the bad bank then I will be more encouraged.

I just cannot see how filling pot holes and fixing roads and bridges will do a damn thing for the common guy. I think it is disturbing. What about everybody else?

The futures are down......lots of bad news coming out this morning. hmmm

The government lost 78 Billion dollars.....can't find it or account for it from the 1st half of the stimulus package. Now they are talking about legal charges against the people handling it. There are only 40 people involved with the issuing of the TARP funds and nobody knows where it went.

thoughts?

Page 4 of 24 ... 2345614 ...