Page 15 of 24 ... 51314151617 ...
    Guru
    02-12-2009, 02:08 AM #141

Where in the world is Tony?

Didn't hear squat from Tony today, the wife must have taped him up in a box of Dickies and sent him via UPS.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-12-2009 at 02:11 AM.

02-12-2009, 02:45 AM #142
    Just wait till the trolls get a hold of this info!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7885051.stm

Mentor
    02-12-2009, 02:49 AM #143
    Tripp/Bill

Out of touch last couple of days. Still recovering from breakdown from BK rumor(naw..just kiddin).

What are your thoughts on this DirectTV rumor? This waiting is killing me! I know good things come to those who wait (or those who cry and beg the president to get him the hell out of McDonalds...Do you think the Big O will infuse some cash into SiriXM if Mel sheds a tear or two) if they BK, I will be like the lady who told the Big O that she needed a kitcher and car of her own!

Mentor
    02-12-2009, 02:50 AM #144
    Sorry Tripp couldn't help myself. That pity party was too much for me to handle?

Hope you make a killin tomorrow. hell...I hope we all make a killing tomorrow!!!!!

Mentor
    02-12-2009, 02:53 AM #145
    I think Tony was last seen at the Obama town hall meeting in Florida begging for a job!

Guru
    02-12-2009, 02:58 AM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Tripp/Bill

Out of touch last couple of days. Still recovering from breakdown from BK rumor(naw..just kiddin).

What are your thoughts on this DirectTV rumor? This waiting is killing me! I know good things come to those who wait (or those who cry and beg the president to get him the hell out of McDonalds...Do you think the Big O will infuse some cash into SiriXM if Mel sheds a tear or two) if they BK, I will be like the lady who told the Big O that she needed a kitcher and car of her own!
    Check my prediction earlier today in this thread...I don't want to re-type it. DTV is the most unlikely candidate.

We don't need B.O. or even B.O., lol.

Read my prediction....it will warm your heart and is realistic. I read the tea leaves, but I believe it. Actually, I used good business sense and didn't bother with the wringing hands and perspiration in the intraday.

So what kind of ailment did you have? lol I am just kicking back and facing reality. I have to know so I can adjust to the situation. I am not throwing money out as a blind bet...forget that....I need to know.

I WILL SAY....BK is bullshit. Nobody will gain from it, including swell Mel or anybody else..it is a bluff for more money.

Amen, Hallelujah and let's take a collection!
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-12-2009 at 03:00 AM.

Guru
    02-12-2009, 03:17 AM #147

Figure it out

Mel is a salesman...leaking the bk is his strategy. He will not take bk...he has nothing to gain.

Now companies are chiming in looking for a cheap whore. ( see... Mel is smart).

He will let somebody control and take over, but he will make his money back. That is one of the pre-conditions to the control factor.

Your stock should not disappear. Who could afford that?

It is so simple that it stinks. If Mel goes bk out of pride, then he is the dumbest man on planet Earth. Mel is not dumb, so don't lose any sleep tonight. If he screws this up, then I will wonder how he ever got so far.

I will not bet against SIRI, but I just want to know the facts before investing more.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-12-2009 at 03:19 AM.

Mentor
    02-12-2009, 03:18 AM #148
    I don't know Bill, I can see the reasons for BK...

Expect a big peice that Brandon and I are working on to be published either Thurs or Fri.

As far as the rest: I just freed up some cash for a purchase when I sold BAC at $6.50. I think BAC will be a great play long term, but I think the short term swings are going to be tough to play. I see it coming down from here, coming down back closer to 5.50 or 5.25.

AIB is a nice stock and might be positioned for another run shortly. I am in it, and I like it.

F: I want this one. I think it will run tomorrow and pull back on Friday, only to bounce again on monday. No analysis behind that, just a gut feeling watching th action over the past couple of days. I want to buy at the open and sell at the close tomorrow, see what happens.

ETFC: Good long term play, not so much short term. I can see it dropping closer to 1.10 or perhaps even $1 before it starts going up. Again, I havent had a chance to research this, just going on the nature of the economy and the nature of the market right now. I think there is more down side before there is upside.

I think Friday we will hear something on Sirius that will send it skyrocketing through the weekend. Again, just a gut feeling...

Guru
    02-12-2009, 03:34 AM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    I don't know Bill, I can see the reasons for BK...

Expect a big peice that Brandon and I are working on to be published either Thurs or Fri.

As far as the rest: I just freed up some cash for a purchase when I sold BAC at $6.50. I think BAC will be a great play long term, but I think the short term swings are going to be tough to play. I see it coming down from here, coming down back closer to 5.50 or 5.25.

AIB is a nice stock and might be positioned for another run shortly. I am in it, and I like it.

F: I want this one. I think it will run tomorrow and pull back on Friday, only to bounce again on monday. No analysis behind that, just a gut feeling watching th action over the past couple of days. I want to buy at the open and sell at the close tomorrow, see what happens.

ETFC: Good long term play, not so much short term. I can see it dropping closer to 1.10 or perhaps even $1 before it starts going up. Again, I havent had a chance to research this, just going on the nature of the economy and the nature of the market right now. I think there is more down side before there is upside.

I think Friday we will hear something on Sirius that will send it skyrocketing through the weekend. Again, just a gut feeling...
    I don't see bk at all....Mel won't gain....he has to make his cash. I think he is there for the highest bidder and he can ride their coat tails. I know that this is against his nature, but money is money. That is my guess.

I truly hope that Echostar gets the gig, not DTV, because of the money all ready invested. It will keep things more consolidated and less confusing.

Good move on BAC....smart buy...you got it at $3.73 or 4? Made money...good for you! The short terms are going to be a bitch. The market is going up tomorrow and should do good until we hit 8350 and then the war is on through 8500. When we make it through 8500 and can hang the market will resume. I now believe that 8500 is the true market bottom for recovery.

AIB is positioned to run big time....tomorrow should be a good indication. I am surprised that it is so geared to the U.S. economy and stock markets. It should go up tomorrow.

I agree with F. It is slow to react, but catches back up, either down or up, but takes a while...once the economy is more stable it will get into sync.

ETFC: for some reason I love the way it is reacting and chugs along like a little train....doesn't quit and is strong...I have high hopes for it. Bought 100 @ 1.31 and then another 71 @ 1.21....so it is a long. I like it.

I really don't see bk in the formula unless Mel's ego is so big that he would let it come to that....If you have more reasons, let me know, but I am not buying more till after the 17th unless you have a specific reason. If you do, then email me and I will listen to your reasoning. I miss things a lot of times.

Thanks, buddy,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-12-2009 at 03:38 AM.

Mentor
    02-12-2009, 03:42 AM #150
    Email me something else... I forgot to save your email address

Page 15 of 24 ... 51314151617 ...