Page 37 of 74 ... 27353637383947 ...
    02-12-2009, 07:01 PM #361
    this thread is going to make a great mini series
    great job guys I had your back

Enthusiast
    02-12-2009, 08:45 PM #362
    Latest on Sirius coming up on the Kudlow report, but we'll see if its actually anything new...

Enthusiast
    02-12-2009, 08:50 PM #363
    Nothing new. Just a rehash of today's news but Larry is a big fan of satellite radio.

02-12-2009, 09:52 PM #364

Interesting post from Yahoo (jamesey76)

Liberty Media selling their stake in IACI. Money for SIRI? SEE SEC FILINGS HERE! 10 minutes ago Selling boatloads of shares. They wouldn't do this unless they have urgent plans for the money!

http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/quotes_sec...selected=LINTA

02-12-2009, 10:04 PM #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog17 View Post
    Liberty Media selling their stake in IACI. Money for SIRI? SEE SEC FILINGS HERE! 10 minutes ago Selling boatloads of shares. They wouldn't do this unless they have urgent plans for the money!

http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/quotes_sec...selected=LINTA
    very interesting..tomorrow morning and this weekend should be fun

Mentor
    02-12-2009, 10:14 PM #366
    I can't believe there is no radio show tonight! I told them this was a bad time to go to the every other week schedule.

Nothing to talk about?

No callers?

For crying out loud....

There really should of been a show tonight!

Enthusiast
    02-12-2009, 10:23 PM #367

dmo/tripp

re the dmo/tripp dialoge, there is a reason now for a little bit
    of the high spirits; this isn't day trading, nor "irrational exuberance" - this is seeing a long term investment avoid what appeared to be almost certain death; really, Tue eve., the defribrillator had been put on "SuperMAX" charge and nothing diddly puck had happened; it was major Crying Time again; we were wearing black, shoveling dirt onto the siriusxm coffin, weeping our sorry eyes out; i think many shareholders went to sleep Tue night feeling sick, disgusted, weak, worn out, sad and decrepit and really foolish (except newman, tripp, demian, and a few others - they never sleep); and lo and behold, out of nowhere, that big blip on the hospital heart screen suddenly, Wednesday, went from a flat line ______________________________, to
    blip......blip......blip........blip....... Back from the Dead! it may NOT
    be a freakin miracle; we could all Still get creamed, but
    what happened there Tue into Wed. was like seeing that bright light in the tunnel, going towards it, getting ready to leave this earth, and then suddenly, instead, turning around and saying, Another Day Pal, Today's not the Day, not yet at least.

02-12-2009, 10:25 PM #368

Liberty Media raising lots of cash as of late (from siri yahoo board)

Guru
    02-12-2009, 11:14 PM #369
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    this thread is going to make a great mini series
    great job guys I had your back
    I knew you were there

Enthusiast
    02-12-2009, 11:53 PM #370
    Quote Originally Posted by nisvan View Post
    re the dmo/tripp dialoge, there is a reason now for a little bit
    of the high spirits; this isn't day trading, nor "irrational exuberance" - this is seeing a long term investment avoid what appeared to be almost certain death; really, Tue eve., the defribrillator had been put on "SuperMAX" charge and nothing diddly puck had happened; it was major Crying Time again; we were wearing black, shoveling dirt onto the siriusxm coffin, weeping our sorry eyes out; i think many shareholders went to sleep Tue night feeling sick, disgusted, weak, worn out, sad and decrepit and really foolish (except newman, tripp, demian, and a few others - they never sleep); and lo and behold, out of nowhere, that big blip on the hospital heart screen suddenly, Wednesday, went from a flat line ______________________________, to
    blip......blip......blip........blip....... Back from the Dead! it may NOT
    be a freakin miracle; we could all Still get creamed, but
    what happened there Tue into Wed. was like seeing that bright light in the tunnel, going towards it, getting ready to leave this earth, and then suddenly, instead, turning around and saying, Another Day Pal, Today's not the Day, not yet at least.

That was funny!

Page 37 of 74 ... 27353637383947 ...