Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    02-06-2009, 01:43 AM #11
    Newman/Tripp

Check out WSJ echostar thread. post #60 by bulldog17. Does scenerio #4 make sense? Like the sound of it...wishful thinking!

Guru
    02-06-2009, 01:51 AM #12
    All i know is im not worried one bit, no bad news today just bad journalist's who think they have to have some creative twist with every story, and always a negative twist with siri. I dont know about them being in talks for weeks, i figure that would be pretty normal in this kind of situation. I bet we will see the dish netowkr on sirius backseat tv, it's a way for them to team up against a common competitor in at&t.

Mentor
    02-06-2009, 02:16 AM #13
    Tripp

good call. That makes perfect sense. Way too many scenerio's floaating around.

Guru
    02-06-2009, 03:03 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    All i know is im not worried one bit, no bad news today just bad journalist's who think they have to have some creative twist with every story, and always a negative twist with siri. I dont know about them being in talks for weeks, i figure that would be pretty normal in this kind of situation. I bet we will see the dish netowkr on sirius backseat tv, it's a way for them to team up against a common competitor in at&t.
    You got it dude. When everybody is negative, then buy. Only the suckers stay out. The same people that are being negative probably have the most shares. That was like with like Chrysler in 1980? The talking heads said, "Sell, Sell, Sell" because they were trying to drive the price down for themselves.

Stick with SIRI, it is a market that cannot be afforded the opportunity to be lost. If anybody believes that SATRAD will go away, then I have some really good shrooms they can buy cheap. (disclaimer: I don't have any shrooms).

That was purely an analogy.

I feel like Stern....I just want to know who I am working for today....I just don't want some weird transactions to go on where we get screwed out of our stock. Thinking with the 2 brain cells that I have left and that are out trying to ambush each other, I come to the conclusion that Nobody, no matter who they are can afford to lose we stock holders. It would ruin them. The press would be worse than it has been and people would write them off for a long time.

This is especially true when the SIRIUS company is so friable. The technology is so blatantly now and regressing from it would be regression in evolution. It doesn't make sense in any manner. It just isn't going to happen. That would be like going back to a 286 processor because times are hard....pure nonsense.

I personally don't care who ends up owning it...I just want a fair shake for we investors.

Nite....have things to do tomorrow....like watch my stocks, lol...have a great night

Bill

Page 2 of 2 12