300x 3.99 3.65

F FORD MTR CO DEL COM
    200x 1.90 1.95

GTXO GTX CORP COM
    2,000x .12

SIRI

SIRIUS XM RADIO INC COM
    35,000x .40

Its with Banc of America Investment services... Its called Streaming Quotes...
    It shows everything even AH.
    I tried to copy it for you but it wont let me!
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 02-02-2009 at 08:42 PM.

02-02-2009, 09:45 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Sorry, had to close the other thread. Couldnt keep up with all of the posts.

I am going to turn this into a weekly thread like the SIRI intraday thread if that is ok with you guys?

Take it away boys...
    Yeah, it was getting pretty hairy, Thanks Newman!!

Mentor
    02-02-2009, 09:52 PM #53
    Bill, Sworn, Tripp, Dread

Per the discussion the other day about using Iphone, Blackberry or whatever to track market during the day. Well I got lucky today. Typically use my blackberry to monitor market real time either with CNBC or thru my Etrade acct. Today, ATT southwest region...no internet service..none...nada...zilch! From about 9:30 on. Still do not have it yet. I'm a Home Health Physical Therapist and I travel in the rural areas. No way to monitor market unless through my phone. No wait...maybe the town of 60 people that are older than dirt may have city wide wi-fi for my laptop..hahaha no freaking way. Make sure you have a back up plan like Tripp in case internet F's up!

Looking to avg down 1 last time before Feb 15th. Anyone got a crystal ball and would like to share with me the number at which I should pull the trigger. Avg now is .70. Can possible bring that number down to .56-.60 depending on price.

Guru
    02-02-2009, 09:56 PM #54
    its hard to say, its obviously in an uptrend right now, no clue if it will shoot up or fall back to .11 cent's, i bought more already 1 have a 15 cent avg but i feel like its about to take off so i want to be all in

Mentor
    02-02-2009, 10:08 PM #55
    Thanks Tripp

Paper work time..back later.

Mentor
    02-02-2009, 11:09 PM #56
    When I started buying back in to SIRI, I bought my first chunk at 0.11... and have not had a chance to get anymore. Had a 0.105 but it never filled, even when it dipped lower than that... so I don't get it. I am trying to decide if I want to go with stocks or bonds right now for SIRI. Looking at some really nice gains if I go with the bonds, but the possibility of a tripple in the common would out-do that of course. Want to go with the December 09 bonds at 10%, they are selling for $30 right now, so that is a potential upside of $70+ per bond, plus there is still an interest payment to be paid in June. In addition to that, it is a Sirius bond so even if they do something funny like bankrupt XM subsidary, my SIRI bond would still be good.
    And thanks for the email bill. Interesting info.

I am watching BAC closely... I think it may drop back to $5 ish. I will place a limit order for $5 and see if that fills. I think this bailout talk will be going on all week, and BAC will be dropping.

CTIG: It has plummeted out of nothing but fear. It seems to be moving right along with the launch of its equipment, and this year they should start generating an actual revenue. I may pull the trigger again here at 0.10 or below.

AIB: Seems like it is in a really good position right now. I havent had time to look at fundamentals of it, but it sounds like it is ready for a pop (again!). I don't think I'll have a chance to get in tomorrow before the pop, so I will hold off and wait for a pullback.

Those are my ideas for now... I just havent had enough time to do any adequate research on anything for the past week or two.

02-02-2009, 11:24 PM #57
    It would surprise me not to see another pull back on SIRI.

If not then great!!! But at these levels I would just pull the trigger, either they can make it, or they don't, just glad to see SIRI go up today as CHTR goes down. Both companies have been chasing each other to the bottom. CHTR should have been gone 2 years ago, and it looks like that time has finally come.

Guru
    02-02-2009, 11:26 PM #58
    with a stock that has been so beat down like siri its possible it could be awhile before a pullback, hopefully its not just wishful thinking, smart money is on a pullback though

Guru
    02-02-2009, 11:33 PM #59
    markets are green in asia, last time the nas was green and the dow was red it was followed by a rally, sure would be nice, could bring the volume to move siri a couple cent's. Im honestly expecting a rally tommorow.

Guru
    02-03-2009, 12:04 AM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    its hard to say, its obviously in an uptrend right now, no clue if it will shoot up or fall back to .11 cent's, i bought more already 1 have a 15 cent avg but i feel like its about to take off so i want to be all in
    Everywhere I look now (good locations), they are saying buy to strong buy. This started coming out on Sunday.

I am personally just going to go with the flow on SIRI. I think Tripps has the right idea.

Page 6 of 24 ... 4567816 ...