Page 11 of 30 ... 91011121321 ...
    Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:40 AM #101
    url should work now

Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:40 AM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Broken link?
    That was in the Daily Market Watch thread, which I never participate in, lol.

Just kidding, Tripps was nice enough to furnish the info here since we were talking here.

Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:43 AM #103
    i dont think they were a-bomb's bill lol, look at a detailed volume chart, you will see the volume dryed up, ran out of limit orders round .14 cent's so it fell and u can see volume shoot back up as soon as it did, growing pains my friend, growing pains, their will be more at every new cent i think. Specially when it shoots up too fast for people to react and edit their order.

Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:47 AM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    http://www.insidercow.com/history/in...&name=KARMAZIN

a link to all of karmazin's insider buy's
    for you BILL!!!!!!
    Thanks, Tripps, it was what I thought...at least a month old...I am not the "Oracle", but I am not dense either, haha There are so many people named SIRISIVESTORXM, MX or whatever on here....Everybody is SIRIUS here, except a few of us. It is hard to tell who is who sometimes...so that is why I am SIRIUS snowblind. I am snow blind.

If you are old enough to remember Sgt. Preston of the Yukon, then you will remember the phrase, "Mush King, you Husky, Mush!". If you don't remember that, the you will have to remember Dudley Do Right. If you can't remember that, then try and remember Miami Vice. If you cannot remember that or Foghorn Leghorn, then I can't help you.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-04-2009 at 03:06 AM.

Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:51 AM #105
    your seriously confusing me bill rofl

Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:56 AM #106
    i dont think they were a-bomb's bill lol, look at a detailed volume chart, you will see the volume dryed up, ran out of limit orders round .14 cent's so it fell and u can see volume shoot back up as soon as it did, growing pains my friend, growing pains, their will be more at every new cent i think. Specially when it shoots up too fast for people to react and edit their order.
    Smart man! I am just curious who did this... not the mm's, I think it was deeper than that. Mm's do 100 divisible increments. I didn't look at the printout, so what did you glean from it? I could be totally wrong.

Guru
    02-04-2009, 02:57 AM #107
    your seriously confusing me bill rofl
    I must be drunk! lol Sorry! I was just trying to be profound!

Guru
    02-04-2009, 03:11 AM #108
    could be a number of things, could be a convert they have yet too announce that they exchanged round .12 cents just too see the stock shoot up to .13 which = happy convert holder im sure, just a guess though, i think it could of just been normal price movement when a stock rises and runs too high to where there are no order's at that price level, just leaves to question, why did it fall all the way down to .12 cents rather than just back to .13 something, no clue but you know what they say about penny stocks, maybe it was an atom bomb then, but too me a good one cause it provided volume which will need to fuel the rise up.

Guru
    02-04-2009, 03:17 AM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    That was in the Daily Market Watch thread, which I never participate in, lol.

Just kidding, Tripps was nice enough to furnish the info here since we were talking here.
    actually no they were 2 diff links the one for marketwatch still doesnt work for some reason like i said well crap here

http://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/aib?dist=hpmymw

its the news item on the top latest one, aib news sorry didnt feel like closing window and moving all the way back to the other forums

Guru
    02-04-2009, 03:23 AM #110
    actually no they were 2 diff links the one for marketwatch still doesnt work for some reason like i said well crap here

http://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/aib?dist=hpmymw

its the news item on the top latest one, aib news sorry didnt feel like closing window and moving all the way back to the other forums
    Ah ha, now we are getting somewhere! (feel like Peter Sellers).....Inspector Clouseau.

Page 11 of 30 ... 91011121321 ...