Addict
    02-01-2009, 02:25 PM #1

Stockholder Lawsuit

For mismanagement by BOD and implosion in stock values...

http://www.lvrj.com/business/38589679.html

Addict
    02-01-2009, 03:04 PM #2
    I was a Construction manager for Bovis and while we buildt the Venetion for Adelson, he was very shrewd business man to say the least...He approved unlimited overtime on changes to maintain a opening date...and at the end of the job when it was time to settle up.. he renig on his agreement and by the time it went thru the court system small time contractors were settling for .10 on the dollar....I hope the he gets it good... this is what these guys do they over build take big chances and if it works out the make more money.. If it doesent work out the share holders pick up the tab...

Enthusiast
    02-01-2009, 10:38 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    For mismanagement by BOD and implosion in stock values...

http://www.lvrj.com/business/38589679.html

How is this Sirius Related?

Addict
    02-01-2009, 11:39 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by demonotaku View Post
    How is this Sirius Related?
    Your the same idiot that did not know that SIRI was a Delaware corporation...this is relevant that the stock has imploded. You really think this company is being properly managed...wake up.

Enthusiast
    02-02-2009, 12:01 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Your the same idiot that did not know that SIRI was a Delaware corporation...this is relevant that the stock has imploded. You really think this company is being properly managed...wake up.

And you should learn not to subscribe to someone's magazine who is so overly paranoid. But i guess you only Hope for Sirius's death like Hartlieb does .

Why I say that, Harlieb wants the merger dissolved to the point that will kill both companies, If you cared for Sirius's hope Don't believe a person who won't show any proof otherwise...It's like the people who say the moon landing never happened. Certifiable insane
    Last edited by demonotaku; 02-02-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Mentor
    02-02-2009, 01:05 AM #6
    This article is not directly related to Sirius and belongs in the Other Stocks section.

Enthusiast
    02-02-2009, 08:44 PM #7
    Is it even indirectly related? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    This article is not directly related to Sirius and belongs in the Other Stocks section.