Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: The Demian and SiriusOwner Private Bickering Thread

  1. #11
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    I hope the reason you get bored is because sirius becomes huge and the stock price is so high its not worth talking about.

    Glad your enjoying yourself, its been quite a ride.

  2. #12
    Siriusowner is offline
    Addict
    Siriusowner's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: The Oil Patch, Texas Posts: 922
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I hope the reason you get bored is because sirius becomes huge and the stock price is so high its not worth talking about.

    Glad your enjoying yourself, its been quite a ride.
    Yeap that will be a good reason. It will not happen though.

  3. #13
    Demian is offline
    Mentor
    Demian's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    FOR FU*#'S SAKE.......get another hobby lads, or a hotel room.

    -Whynot
    Just curious if you read the title of the thread that you are reading and commenting in? When you push the Snickers button on a vending machine, you usually get a Snickers......

  4. #14
    Demian is offline
    Mentor
    Demian's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    No.

    But I have admitted that I was wrong other times.
    Siriusowner,

    So let me get this straight.....

    You are saying that you will not admit that you are wrong (even though you are and I have proven this)........and your reasoning for this is because you have admitted that you were wrong previously in the past? This, after you falsely accused me and requested that I admit I was wrong?

    Hypocrite.....

  5. #15
    Siriusowner is offline
    Addict
    Siriusowner's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: The Oil Patch, Texas Posts: 922
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Siriusowner,

    So let me get this straight.....

    You are saying that you will not admit that you are wrong (even though you are and I have proven this)........and your reasoning for this is because you have admitted that you were wrong previously in the past? This, after you falsely accused me and requested that I admit I was wrong?

    Hypocrite.....
    Careful, you could bite your tongue...

  6. #16
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    iim nobody's sidekick im calling it as i see it, and if thats what your doing you should do it on the yahoo forums like i do and leave the nice little respectful forums alone you maniac.

  7. #17
    Siriusowner is offline
    Addict
    Siriusowner's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: The Oil Patch, Texas Posts: 922
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    iim nobody's sidekick im calling it as i see it, and if thats what your doing you should do it on the yahoo forums like i do and leave the nice little respectful forums alone you maniac.
    Well, if you are calling it as you are seeing it, you will have to graduate lenses...sidekick.

  8. #18
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    how can you honestly say demian did not prove you wrong on the naked shorting argument, he obviously did. Name one time you proved demian wrong as I have yet too see it, and if any1 else here besides s.o. has seen him prove demian wrong plz speak up.

  9. #19
    Siriusowner is offline
    Addict
    Siriusowner's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: The Oil Patch, Texas Posts: 922
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    how can you honestly say demian did not prove you wrong on the naked shorting argument, he obviously did. Name one time you proved demian wrong as I have yet too see it, and if any1 else here besides s.o. has seen him prove demian wrong plz speak up.
    Do I have to ? Let me think... Nope, I don't. Sidekick.

  10. #20
    Demian is offline
    Mentor
    Demian's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 2,320
    Tripping,

    With Siriusowner, it's not about right or wrong - truth or falsehood...

    He just admitted that he has been getting his jollies by trying to **** with us on this board...

    Pathetic....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •