Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Mentor
    02-03-2009, 12:57 AM #21
    Winagan

Don't get me started with that clown. If he were a road map, we'd all be lost. He's all over the place. Throw'in out crap looking for an argument.

Previous post should read 2nd grade PHD in Dunbass! He flunked 3rd grade.

Enthusiast
    02-03-2009, 10:21 AM #22
    "to" complicated to too complicated? Please give it a try. How do you expect anyone to accept your arguements if you can't justify them?

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    It is to complicated for you to comprehend.

Enthusiast
    02-03-2009, 10:25 AM #23
    I am Sirius about this! Is there an accepted ratio between single and multiple subs that is accepted in this or any other industry which you are using as a benchmark?

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    It is to complicated for you to comprehend.

Enthusiast
    02-03-2009, 05:54 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    SiriusXMInvestor

In 3 posts above you have stated 7-8 million individual subs...then 10-12million individual subs...now 12-14 million individual subs. What a moron?

The company clearly states as stated above on numerous posts that the company has 20-25% family plans. For the math challenged...that means they have between 4 and 5 million family plans and between 15-16 million individual subs. Even you should know that with your 3rd grade PHD in DUMBASS!
    Re-read my post....DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I said the 10-12 million is a conservative number.

Mentor
    02-03-2009, 11:36 PM #25
    SiriusXMInvestor

I suggest that you read your own post. Does the quote below ring a bell in that pea brain of yours.

"I still stick with between 7 - 8 million total individual subscribers that make up the 20 million exisiting sub total."

20-25% of 19M is 14.25-15.2M individual subs per company reports.

What a genius you are. You only missed by 50%. Should have paid attention in math while in the 3rd grade.

Enthusiast
    02-03-2009, 11:54 PM #26

lol ! wth ?

Why are you guys calling each other names over the web ? We all have money to lose , so why don't you two meet at a neutral bar and duke it out. I'll pick up the bar tab , you two pick up the medical bill and we can call it day. But no jager-bombs , maybe if platinum moves up again. The point is , I didn't even read all your posts , but the first thing I saw were an onslaught of colorful adjectives when I logged in. So which one of you was the kid with the football and got tackled too hard so you took the ball home leaving the rest high and dry ? I'm leaning toward the guy without the phd. Well , you can always party up with me at Halo 3 so I can shoot name callers in head.

end of transmission

Mentor
    02-04-2009, 01:49 AM #27
    Greenland

OK I'm the one who took my balls and went home. His attitude just grates on me! I promise to do better!! He'd probably show up with his posse anyway.

Mentor
    02-04-2009, 02:01 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor
    If we used a conservative two per subscriber that equals 8 million units in the family plan. Subtract that from the current 20 million subs leaves about 12 million single subscribers. Again this is a conservative number.
    You are not talking about the 12 million number being conservitive. It is quite obvious you are refering to the 2 accounts per subscriber, or 8 million units in the family plan being conservative.

Enthusiast
    02-28-2009, 03:09 PM #29
    I hate to continue to bring this up, but it is concerning. After about 3500 votes, the results still show that approx. 2/3 of subscribers own more than one subscription.

Guru
    02-28-2009, 06:43 PM #30
    SiriusXMInvestor, you want to know why your poll and the logic behind it is a falacy. It would be the same as me going to a Howard Stern Blog and putting a poll up of how many of them have SIRI or XMSR. Then when the poll comes back that 95% of them have SIRI, saying that man I think everyone must be a subscriber to SIRI and almost noone subscribes to XMSR. You do realize the people that come to this site are for the most part very much into the product/stock. One could say for the most part, they are at the top when it comes to being a fan of the product/stock or a love/hate relationship.

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...