01-27-2009, 03:38 AM #1

Could you switch from Sirius to XM with a Stilleto 2?

I was thinking if possible I would get XM then best Sirius so I could get Coast to Coast at night the Howard Stern also. Thanks guys

01-27-2009, 03:52 AM #2
    This is were the mirge head unit comes into play.

I believe that you would need an XMP3 player, then you could order best of sirius.

The firmware is still split between XM and SIRI because the merger was delayed so long. Plus restrictions that they put in place.

This is not the fault of the companies, but the FCC/DOJ.

I would call customer service to see if they can help you.

Anyone step in and correct me if I am wrong.

01-27-2009, 04:13 PM #3
    With a Stiletto 2 you only need a sirius sub. It comes complete with Howard. If on the other hand you had an XM radio of some kind, you would need the "Best Of Sirius" to be able to get Howard.

But the base rate of Sirius comes complete with Howard.

The Stiletto 2 also allows you to receive Wifi. The sub would include this subscription as well.

01-28-2009, 10:46 PM #4
    I have sirius on my stilleto now. I would get the best of XM added on but coast to coast ch.165 is not on this list of "best of".

05-14-2009, 05:14 PM #5

Stilleto 2 recovery Failed Please call Sirius at 1800

Can some help me. Last week i got an error To recover connect to a PC via USB you mey need to run the install cd. Well I downloaded the recovery software from the Stilleto 2 support. Attached my Stilleto to USB and the little icon Recovery press ok and waited for 10 min to download the software to the Stilleto 2. First time failed and 2 and 3 time and 4 time , SAYS UNABLE TO RECOVER SOFTWARE PLEASE CALL Sirius at 18oo . Some guy from another country tried to help but coulndt understand a word .

Can someone help me or maybe tell me that this Stilleto 2 is dead forever!!