Page 3 of 21 1234513 ...
    Guru
    01-26-2009, 05:43 PM #21
    yeah i remember hearing the march 1st figure, i listened to the last quarterly report on sirius's investor website too that might of been where i heard it. Maybe ill give it another listen.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 01-26-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Mentor
    01-26-2009, 05:45 PM #22
    Did NOBODY read my quote? This is from the Annual Investor's Meeting where he mentions working on debt by March 1st:
    Originally Posted by Mel Karmazin
    JPMorgan and Evercore working on overall financing plan
    3 areas of activity:
    Operational improvements
    Existing debt holder discussions
    New investor discussions
    Looking to complete all by March 1

I find it strange that all of you are watching these videos and then NOT posting a link here on SiriusBuzz. Don't you people know we fiend for stuff like that?

Guru
    01-26-2009, 05:46 PM #23
    here's a link if you have yet to hear it, which im sure most of you have.

http://investor.sirius.com/eventdetail.cfm

Mentor
    01-26-2009, 05:50 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    No, I will be driving I can not watch TV while driving.
    That's too bad that you can only watch Hannah Montana at home. Must be a bummer....

I think I can get you some Hannah Montana stickers you could put on your locker though......let me know.

Last edited by Demian; 01-26-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Guru
    01-26-2009, 05:55 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Oh yea, this will hit the mainstream and be a huge competitor to Sirius/XM - because the masses will be throwing their Sirius and XM radios in the trash and be running out to buy a new radio that costs $1299 and gladly pay $28 a month for less channels. But what will really bring them in is that "three-pound antenna that's permanently attached to the car's roof"...

http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?...990&spid=24698

AT&T CRUISECAST ADDS MTV PROGRAMMING

DALLAS -- January 26, 2009: AT&T Services and RaySat Broadcasting Corp. have completed a deal to offer MTV Networks content through their upcoming in-car audio and video service, CruiseCast. The deal will let CruiseCast offer programming from MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and other channels.
    "Our recent multiplatform deal with MTVN cements the addition of some of television's most compelling brands on our new AT&T CruiseCast service," said AT&T Services SVP/Content Rob Thun. "We are thrilled to have MTV Networks programming to offer our subscribers."
    MTVN EVP/Content Distribution & Marketing Denise Denson said, "Our audiences want fast and full access to our content whether at home or on the go, and AT&T CruiseCast service gives us an exciting new platform to reach even more of our fans when they’re on the road as well."
    CruiseCast is set to launch in the spring with 20 audio and 22 video channels, many of them family-oriented. It could ultimately become a competitor to Sirius XM, but at launch, it'll be a more expensive option -- $1,299 for the system and $28 a month -- and it's strictly in-car for now, with a three-pound antenna that's permanently attached to the car's roof.
    Sounds about as practical as those chrome wheels that keep on spinning when you stop.

Addict
    01-26-2009, 06:00 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    sounds about as practical as those chrome wheels that keep on spinning when you stop.
    yeah i got those too !!!

Addict
    01-26-2009, 06:01 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by demian View Post
    that's too bad that you can only watch hannah montana at home. Must be a bummer....

I think i can get you some hannah montana stickers you could put on your locker though......let me know.

no because i have a tivo and can watch it whenever i get home.

Mentor
    01-26-2009, 06:05 PM #28
    Siriusowner,

Let me know if you want those Hannah Montanna stickies for your locker K?. They are soooo super koolzies....

Enthusiast
    01-26-2009, 06:06 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Did NOBODY read my quote? This is from the Annual Investor's Meeting where he mentions working on debt by March 1st:
    Originally Posted by Mel Karmazin
    JPMorgan and Evercore working on overall financing plan
    3 areas of activity:
    Operational improvements
    Existing debt holder discussions
    New investor discussions
    Looking to complete all by March 1

I find it strange that all of you are watching these videos and then NOT posting a link here on SiriusBuzz. Don't you people know we fiend for stuff like that?
    I think the link(s) were posted originally. That's how I got to see the interview (the one on which I heard Mel speaking about March/debt).

Addict
    01-26-2009, 06:11 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Siriusowner,

Let me know if you want those Hannah Montanna stickies for your locker K?. They are soooo super koolzies....
    I assume you collect them, right ? My daugther would love them.

Page 3 of 21 1234513 ...