Page 12 of 21 ... 21011121314 ...
    Addict
    01-28-2009, 01:21 AM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Siriusowner,

Do you still stand by your statement that, "no one is shorting it anymore"?????
    The market proved today that the stock was being bought rather than sold. It gained 3.64%.

Mentor
    01-28-2009, 01:29 AM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    The market proved today that the stock was being bought rather than sold. It gained 3.64%.
    Just because the stock was up less than a penny today (on low volume) doesn't mean that the shorts have all covered and the shorting has stopped. The low volume and price action say that it hasn't.

That wasn't my point anyway. My point was that you were quibbling with me over semantics, but you say that "no one is shorting it anymore" - which is obviously not true.....

Addict
    01-28-2009, 01:34 AM #113
    Just because the stock was up less than a penny today (on low volume) doesn't mean that the shorts have all covered and the shorting has stopped. The low volume and price action say that it hasn't.

That wasn't my point anyway. My point was that you were quibbling with me over semantics, but you say that "no one is shorting it anymore" - which is obviously not true.....
    Ok, people is still shorting SIRI if you say so... (but you are wrong anyway...).

ps: I never said that the shorts had covered. Besides you are the one that gets all excited when SIRI moves up .001 I though you would be happy today, SIRI gained almost .005
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 01-28-2009 at 01:38 AM.

Mentor
    01-28-2009, 01:41 AM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Ok, people is still shorting SIRI if you say so... (but you are wrong anyway...).

ps: I never said that the shorts had covered. Besides you are the one that gets all excited when SIRI moves up .001 I though you would be happy today, SIRI gained almost .005
    Do you have anything to back up your claim that, "No one is shorting the stock anymore."

The stock can still rise while it's being shorted, if there are enough buyers.....

I never said that you said that the shorts had covered........I did not misquote you.
    Last edited by Demian; 01-28-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Addict
    01-28-2009, 01:49 AM #115
    Do you have anything to back up your claim that, "No one is shorting the stock anymore."

The stock can still rise while it's being shorted, if there are enough buyers.....

I never said that you said that the shorts had covered........I did not misquote you.
    The backing I have is technical: Low volume, price up (even if it went up only 3.64%) = no sellers, few buyers, no conviction.

How do you prove the contrary ?

I did not say you misquoted me. You implied I have said "the shorts had covered". I never even implied that the shorts have covered. The day they cover the stock is going to shoot up and volume will swell.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 01-28-2009 at 01:51 AM.

Mentor
    01-28-2009, 01:55 AM #116
    I did not "imply" that you said something that you didn't. You are falsely accusing me and it's getting boring...

SIRI moving less than a penny on low volume is really meaningless.....

Mentor
    01-28-2009, 02:04 AM #117
    Ladies, ladies...

Can we please move on?

Addict
    01-28-2009, 02:07 AM #118
    I did not "imply" that you said something that you didn't. You are falsely accusing me and it's getting boring...

SIRI moving less than a penny on low volume is really meaningless.....
    I am not falsely accusing you... you wrote it, it is in the thread. I am getting bored, tired and sleepy, too...

I've always said SIRI closing up or down less than a penny is meaningless... You are the one that gets all excited whenever it moves up .001

Addict
    01-28-2009, 02:08 AM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Ladies, ladies...

Can we please move on?
    This is fun !!!... but I am sleepy. See ya.

Guru
    01-28-2009, 02:12 AM #120
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Trippin

Happy B day from one San Antononian to another. I used to try Demian's pickup line...got tired of being told to go F.. myself! Hope your day went well.
    thx
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Page 12 of 21 ... 21011121314 ...