Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Signal Trouble in Alexandria, Va

  1. #21
    sentimental48 is offline
    It WORKS. The only thing I did today that I never tried before [please don't call me a moron. lol.] was I raised the antenna box flap thingy up. It's been working for 2 hours now. I have to admit that I'm 0 % tech savy. Can't you tell? I'm VERY pleased. I want to thank everyone who tried to help me and I really appreciate your patience.

  2. #22
    sentimental48 is offline
    AND there's NO WAY I'm turning this off for a few days. I'll turn the volume down but it's staying on for a few days.

  3. #23
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Quote Originally Posted by sentimental48 View Post
    It WORKS. The only thing I did today that I never tried before [please don't call me a moron. lol.] was I raised the antenna box flap thingy up. It's been working for 2 hours now. I have to admit that I'm 0 % tech savy. Can't you tell? I'm VERY pleased. I want to thank everyone who tried to help me and I really appreciate your patience.
    Just don't let it happen again!!!

  4. #24
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,486
    If I wasn't so busy, I would drive to Virginia, knock on your door, slap you silly, then get back in my car and drive all the way back to Boston

    You are the reason tech support customer reps ask you if its plugged in before they will go any further!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  5. #25
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    If I wasn't so busy, I would drive to Virginia, knock on your door, slap you silly, then get back in my car and drive all the way back to Boston

    You are the reason tech support customer reps ask you if its plugged in before they will go any further!
    LOL!! Yeah something like that!!

  6. #26
    sentimental48 is offline
    Trust me, I'd be slapping myself if I wasn't too busy groaning from my being completely inept.

  7. #27
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    No sweat!! Glad we were able to help out, sort of.

    What I want to know is if the old equipment still works? Or is it junk.

  8. #28
    sentimental48 is offline
    It's junk. I'm wondering what to do with it. It's an old boombox and a starmate 4.

  9. #29
    dread is offline
    Senior Member
    dread's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Chicago Posts: 454
    Quote Originally Posted by sentimental48 View Post
    It's junk. I'm wondering what to do with it. It's an old boombox and a starmate 4.
    Ebay: like new!!!

    Scratch that one!!! Find the tallest building or biggest bonfire and throw it off the roof or burn the hell out of it!!!!
    Last edited by dread; 01-29-2009 at 02:26 AM.

  10. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •