Enthusiast
    01-24-2009, 10:41 AM #1

I suggest if you have a substantial investment in SiriusXM

to listen in on this conference call. Anyone who is underestimating this endeavor is extremely naive to what is going on within the company and the affect to its shareholders.

This is a message to SaveSirius Members. There will be a conference call THIS SUNDAY January 25 at 3:30 pm EASTERN with a New York law firm and at least one of the senior partners of said firm. They will be providing details as to how we shareholders of Sirius can recover damages and hold management accountable. It is important that you understand the differences between a "Class Action", a "Derivative Action" or a "Direct Action" and how one and not the others could potentially make us whole. This firm has already done a certain amount of due diligence and will be suggesting the best strategies to move forward. Those of you that wish to call in and/or participate must send me AND the law firm an e-mail (info below) so that we can provide you the call in code. Also, we need to have some idea as to the numbers that will participate as we need to ensure we have an adequate number of lines.

Craig Stuart Lanza
    BALESTRIERE LANZA PLLC
    225 Broadway, Suite 2900
    New York, NY 10007
    Direct +1-212-374-5404
    Facsimile +1-212-208-2613
    clanza@balestriere.net
    www.balestriere.net

Banned
    01-24-2009, 12:19 PM #2
    Naive would be suggesting that this "exercise" is nothing less that the members of this group seeking to recover their investment, nothing more. "Save Sirius" is not a good name for the group since, to date, all actions have been towards the detriment of the company.

If they truly intend to "Save Sirius" perhaps they shold look to replace the BOD or work towards helping the company out of it's current debt picture. Perhaps they should be working towards actually saving the business and not towards trying to put it under. You think?

For now, I suggest the group change itself to "SaveMyself".

Addict
    01-24-2009, 01:43 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    to listen in on this conference call. Anyone who is underestimating this endeavor is extremely naive to what is going on within the company and the affect to its shareholders.
    Will be interesting when (you) SXM post a report for the results of the CC. Sure some will be lQQking forward to that.
    Last edited by SiriusHope; 01-24-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Addict
    01-24-2009, 01:49 PM #4
    My questions would be: What are these guys trying to accomplish ? Remove the CEO and senior management ? Recoup money ? SAVE SIRIUS ? from what ? BK ? the CEO ? manipulation ?

I think serious investors should stay out of it, suing will not accomplish anything other than distract management from trying to straighten this ship. You all gambled and knew the risks (I would think). I agree that this has not been a poster management team but the same holds true for most of the financial institutions, automakers and some industrials like GE. Am I going to sue all of them ? Of course not.

Again, what do you intend to gain with this ? Your money back ? Go ask your granny for it.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 01-24-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Enthusiast
    01-24-2009, 01:51 PM #5
    Hartlieb = Screwball who should not be trusted

01-24-2009, 02:21 PM #6
    jmm232... well said

Guru
    01-24-2009, 03:23 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    My questions would be: What are these guys trying to accomplish ? Remove the CEO and senior management ? Recoup money ? SAVE SIRIUS ? from what ? BK ? the CEO ? manipulation ?

I think serious investors should stay out of it, suing will not accomplish anything other than distract management from trying to straighten this ship. You all gambled and knew the risks (I would think). I agree that this has not been a poster management team but the same holds true for most of the financial institutions, automakers and some industrials like GE. Am I going to sue all of them ? Of course not.

Again, what do you intend to gain with this ? Your money back ? Go ask your granny for it.
    well put, what the hell, im liking siriusowner today, weird.

Banned
    01-24-2009, 03:45 PM #8

Agree 100%. Didn't think investment came with a money back guarantee if the investment didn't work out.

Enthusiast
    01-24-2009, 09:39 PM #9

I think it's a real waste of time. I've had other stocks go BK before, none of them had lawsuits like this before.