Ever since the merge with XM and the renaming of stations I am unable to save favoritte songs on some channels. When I hit the memo button on my starmate 4 nothing happens. I noticed if the stations name has changed since the switch over months ago that it doesn't work. This doesn't happen on all stations but the stations that I listen to most. These stations are BPM and Area. I called Sirius about this problem and they say they are aware of it and there working on it. They have no estimated time on when it will be fixed. I have called for months and I have fallen on deaf ears. I already cancelled one of my radios and I am about to cancel my remaining radio. I really like listening to Sirius but it really stinks that I can't save favoritte songs any more. I know I am not the only one with this issue. I have seen a few posts on this issue. I'm surprised I don't see more posts about this issue. If anyone is having the same issue please reply and let me know that I'm not the only one going through this crap.

Thanks