Page 1 of 22 12311 ...
    Mentor
    01-19-2009, 07:17 PM #1

SIRI Intraday Updates for the Week of 1/19/09

Just FYI: We had a HELL of a time at the Dallas, TX SiriusBuzz.com Meet-and-Greet!! Beautiful women, Over 4 hours of non-stop stock talk, beautiful women, lots of good discussion general stock discussions, and did I mention the beautiful women? We may have to do this again in a couple of week, if you are in the Dallas Texas area and have an interest in attending, please Private Message me what day of the week and time of the day would be best, as well as what area you will be driving from and I will see if we can't get something that can satisfy everyone.

Now, onto the Intraday thread:

Another shortened holiday week, Barrack Obama taking office Tuesday, and a slew of crappy earnings releases over the week... Sounds like fun!

Discuss...

Mentor
    01-19-2009, 08:09 PM #2
    Newman is right about how great the SiriusBuzz Meet-and-Greet was! Lots of great conversation, laughter, liquor, and women. Too bad for Newman, but there were even more beautiful women that showed up after he had to leave. I feel sorry for those that didn't make it - they really missed out on all of the fun. It was almost too much fun.....

We should do it again the weekend after next (about 2 weeks). I'm not sure exactly when I'm going back to California, but I'm pretty sure I will still be here in Texas the weekend after next....

Guru
    01-19-2009, 10:59 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Another shortened holiday week, Barrack Obama taking office Tuesday, and a slew of crappy earnings releases over the week... Sounds like fun!

Discuss...
    Sounds like a bloody good time, matey. Arghhhh

Head Honcho
    01-19-2009, 11:47 PM #4

Sounds Awesome

It is great to hear you guys had such a good time. I may just have to host one of these!
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Addict
    01-19-2009, 11:52 PM #5
    Lets all meet in Las Vegas in the future for a Siriusly Great Time.

Mentor
    01-20-2009, 12:54 AM #6
    There was perhaps a bit of a... distraction.. to deal with, but overall, I think the meeting went extremely well. A lot of discussions of the positive and negative aspects of Sirius as a company and not just a stock. A lot of technical talk as well, which went right over my head. LIBOR and Demian are a blast to hang with (and drink with). I am looking forward to it happening again, perhaps with a bit more attendance. =)

Mentor
    01-20-2009, 12:56 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Lets all meet in Las Vegas in the future for a Siriusly Great Time.
    If I wanted to gamble all of my money away, I would buy back into Sirius!!

Just kidding. I plan on doing that anyways... thats why I cant afford to go to Vegas right now! Perhaps after a few doubles, it may be a different story.

Addict
    01-20-2009, 01:32 AM #8
    So what was the consensus from your meeting - is Sirius going to pull off an 11th hour deal or drip down to 0 ?

I'm concerned if they don't give investors anything to bite into very soon to get the stock up a bit, then even the extra 4 billion shares can't even be sold with the stock hitting all-time closing lows each day.

They need to announce the 4Q cc and show some surprise on the balance sheet and a positive outlook for balance of the year, Feb Debt resolution and extended terms on the May.

Addict
    01-20-2009, 01:58 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    If I wanted to gamble all of my money away, I would buy back into Sirius!!

Just kidding. I plan on doing that anyways... thats why I cant afford to go to Vegas right now! Perhaps after a few doubles, it may be a different story.
    Newman...I don't gamble on the tables in Vegas...but did add to my gamble with SIRI by buying 6000 more shares at .11 to bring my total to 20K shares at .58 avg.

Mentor
    01-20-2009, 02:23 AM #10
    I see a lot of similarity in the Craps table and Sirius...

At the end of the day, I have an empty pocket and I am saying "Ah, CRAP!!"

Page 1 of 22 12311 ...