Page 42 of 52 ... 324041424344 ...
    Guru
    01-31-2009, 04:56 PM #411
    also i had a dream last night that siri hit .15 cents, then in my dream i said to myself, "i must be dreaming" haha

Guru
    01-31-2009, 05:15 PM #412
    Alan Colmes - I really like him, he just makes me laugh. He was the token liberal on Hannity and Colmes. When Sean was done dominating the conversation he got his chance to talk and while he was mumbling people would talk over him and tell him to shut up.

I really didn't realize what a big part of the show that he was. I miss him on there.

I have heard him on the radio and he does argue and people hang up on him.

My wife, the lib, of course loves Colmes. She won't eat dinner in the same room with me if Hannity is on. She will go in my study and eat and watch T.V..

I agree, don't bet against bankers. If it weren't for bankers there would not be any economy at all. Dividends are terrific. Monday will be AIB. Then I will sit on the sidelines for a while with some money on the side and ready. Even cave men probably had bankers.

I am not holding my breath over any aspect of SIRI. I will just wait for it to go up. It sure looks like it is trying to make some progress. I just don't know the ins and outs of all of the financial criteria.

We get a lot of Product News, bits and pieces of info from Demian, and I appreciate it, but I just have an overall broad idea. Newman is really smart and I listen to him most on the financial aspects. I just have a general idea. Very Macro.
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-31-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Guru
    01-31-2009, 05:42 PM #413
    well this is gonna be a big month to me for siri, if we dont get some big movements ill be amazed, what im worried about is if it spikes up this month to say 20 cents is it just gonna fall back to 10 cents again, if so for me with a 15 cent avg best move would be to sell and wait for it to crash back down before the may debt assuming its going to fall back after feb. id like to have more than 10000 shares honeslty, maybe im getting too greedy haha i should jsut hold on

Guru
    01-31-2009, 05:55 PM #414
    I am a lightweight 3100 @.16. I was going to load up, but couldn't justify it. I will do the same exact thing. If it spikes I will sell and put the money on the sidelines and then re-buy. That is the only thing that makes sense for a guy with my small position.

I have been watching and guys with a lot invested. They have a bunch of different takes. I wish them the best and hope they make their money back and more.

01-31-2009, 06:01 PM #415
    bill after that little ctic rally that I missed ,work got in the way of making money it cost me 30 bucks lol I was thinking .08 was a good number but like you ,waiting for the story on aib, monday is another day.When you work in the trades it is hard to drive a nail and trade at the same time. I tend to get carried away with both

Guru
    01-31-2009, 06:22 PM #416
    I know exactly what you mean. You can't watch the stock if you are somebody's house working. That is why I gamble every time I go to work. Pretty pathetic, huh? I suppose you could ask the home owner if you could use their computer for a while, haha.

If I had a laptop for that it would be a piece of junk in a week. I work in a lot of pretty dirty situations.

Which hand-held electrical device would anybody recommend for being able to trade at work out in the field?

If I am going to be home Monday I will watch AIB closely. If not, I will throw in a buy before I leave and live with it. Argh!

I can't be playing with CTIC if I am working, I would lose my ass.

Guru
    01-31-2009, 06:28 PM #417
    heh when im on the road working i use td's phone service, every 30 minutes im on the phone and checking my stocks, can buy and sell over the phone too but higher commision fee.

Addict
    01-31-2009, 06:41 PM #418
    Whats up Bill & Tripp....See Bill.... I told you I would like to put away my lap top for the weekend...Didn't say I would... This is a big month for Sirius & for me. I'll will be 50 years old on the 27th... I always said.. everyday I live...and live like it my last day... but that only works up to everyone's 50th birthday.... With the adv. life span only 100 years give or take afew years after this birthday it will be everyday I die but still live like everyday your last.... Sounds good on paper but in reality I always been the working guy... work work work... Thats why now Im Sworntwofun... There no holding back for me on the last 50... So it would be a great early B-day gift for Sirius to hit.... Even if is just a little bit!

I got to tell you all its really been good bumping into you guys... and I like that were attempting to put our minds together and figure this thing out!... We are all tring to stay ahead of this game and help bring prosperty to all....and someday maybe one day we can put faces to these post and celebrate a great accomplishment of beating this game..Then who knows within time we can get together and enjoy a good time somewhere! So Monday is a New Month with a new beginning so.......LETS DO IT.....

Banned
    01-31-2009, 06:47 PM #419
    I use an app for the iPhone that works just like online trading. Of course, I am not out driving nails or working in the field. Commissions are no higher. It is also TD.

Guru
    01-31-2009, 06:50 PM #420
    Ya, but in 30 minutes in this market a guy's whole position can change radically. Maybe I should just be calling in also.

It's really hard when I want to be as aggressive as I can be before this market truly starts going up again. It will be worth the effort in the long run when everybody is crying about high stock prices and we are reaping dividends for virtually nothing and having huge stock prices.

When the DOW was up around 14,000 I couldn't afford to buy a stock.

I am going to stick to my plan on Monday, as above in a msg to Ray. AIB is my goal. Half of my money finally transferred today. The other half is for sidelines and available until something else comes up.

I want to admit just how dumb I am.

Of course I know that Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac went nipples up. I know everything about everything concerning the stocks.

So Ray tells me that he has two stocks that were gov't backed. FNM and FRE. I am so lame, because I didn't know what those symbols belonged to and so last night I go - Hey guys, Ray has two stocks that are government backed. DUH!

Dread says, "I have been watching them for a long time". I am thinking, why has everybody been watching this FNM and FRE and I don't know about them?

I just never really looked into them, so I never paid any attention to their symbols. I have thought about looking into them, but never did. HOWEVER, I have them in my watchlist now.

Page 42 of 52 ... 324041424344 ...